*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Can you use a physical disk to install a download game?

I'm thinking of getting my lad the FIFA 16 Xbone bundle for xmas but don't fancy the download on my connect ion
Could he install using my FIFA disk then play without it using the download code?

Not just looking for the cheapest, also looking for reputable sites/companies that people have used recently if possible.

reputable?

amazon is probably the most reputable out there. you probably aren't using next day which is why it's coming late (cheap super saver delivery).

i thought all you were interested in was early delivery (before release day).

well no company can do that but there are some that will usually do their best to post early most times but it's never guaranteed.

Same here, really want to play it but I don't get as much time to play games and I have mad max still to finish so I can wait.
Think I will play it once most likely so no way am I paying £40, even if it is a great game.

Sadly I can't see it dropping in price any time soon with christmas coming up.

You are right but I think it will drop soon. Its normally after a couple of months, even with xmas coming up. It will be available second hand from people have completed it a couple of times and then selling it on. So I can wait.

Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask in but..where is the best place to pre-order console games from nowadays (Physical copies)

Had a few bad experiences with Amazon where Friday releases have not showed up until the following Tues/Weds.

I have been having great success with TheGameCollection but I have mainly been buying games that have been out for a little while and cheap. I have preordered Black Ops 3 from Simply games as they were £7 cheaper than elsewhere.

I have just had an email from Simply Games, 500Gb PS4 in white or 1Tb in black for £259!!!

Limited stocks though but pretty decent price, maybe its because of a pending UK price drop like they had in the states.

Back
Top Bottom