*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Says the guy that is still playing Destiny, despite ****ging it off all the time :P

Yet I still see you on there Sonny, there's places where you can get help for addiction :D.

I've cut down a lot.

I didn't do any nightfalls last week. Didn't do Iron Banner either. Haven't bothered doing the exotic sword quest either.

3+ months ago I would have done them all.

Raid + Trials only for me and even then I will probably do the raid a couple of times for the armour rather than the weapons.

The game is brilliant, if they didn't make you scrap everything every 3-4 months it would be perfect. That makes it a complete waste of time. Grind for 4 months to get a perfect roll on a gun then be told it's useless when the next update hits. Who would honestly keep torturing themselves like that?

My elite console arrived today and I will pre-load halo 5 tomorrow :D

sonny you went to dark side of x1? :D

Found a good deal on the elite quidco had a special offer on of £50 cashback if you order a console from Microsoft official store. I'm sure I posted it somewhere maybe here or in the xbox 1 thread?

Xbox live is only £20 a year from cdkeys (another great deal and bargain) you cannot really complain at the price of their live service very cheap.

managed to get halo 5 digital deluxe edition in the game glitch for £45 (worth £65+ surprised you didn't post that one) when they were sending out the deluxe code with standard orders :D

After playing destiny you realise nothing is as smooth as the halo engine on a console. So I'm glad I played destiny so far that 1 game has cost me about £800 in total (had to get a new monitor which supports 2 hdmi's now because you know 2 consoles). Now you know the love/hate relationship I have with that game. I would never of bought and xb1 if it wasn't for it after I had about 360 (not exaggerating) xbox 360's die on me.

The elite controller (£130) is well worth the money if your a serious gamer, it's by no means a bargain though :p thankfully I got one in the elite bundle.

I really need to save some money now so I need to avoid this thread, deals can be tempting as you can see from the above.

The game is brilliant, if they didn't make you scrap everything every 3-4 months it would be perfect. That makes it a complete waste of time. Grind for 4 months to get a perfect roll on a gun then be told it's useless when the next update hits. Who would honestly keep torturing themselves like that?

Anyone that's ever played an MMO for any length of time. The core gameplay is excellent and there's a lot of great fun activities....it's only a grind if you make it one.

Dear lord Bloodborne is rough around the edges. Horrible interface, horrible animations, BROWN :/ Still, I'll stick with it as it has been recommended by plenty of people. The designers want shooting for that opening section though, awful.

Guess we have different expectations of a game in 2015. It looks and plays like something made 10 years ago. I was put off souls II because of the dreadful state of the PC version but thought I'd give this a go...amazed something so rough and unpolished as this has such a good rep.

I guess it has a good rep for a reason so I'll stick with, gameplay had better be good once you get into it.

Whats the best deal on an xbox one at the moment? I have a 500 GB PS4 I can trade in if required?

If your a serious online gamer (fps) you want the elite console which comes with an elite controller. It's pricey though at £400 but MS has quidco at least.

If your looking for a normal bundle then check members market (last time i checked though people were asking the same price as brand new console deals off hot uk deals.

So you should just sell your ps4 they seem to hold their value stupidly well imo even though no warranty or SOGA comeback.

Had an XBOX, XBOX 360 from day one, however went PS4 this time. I've always said I won't pay over £180 for an XBOne and I stand by this. However, my father in law is 50 on 1st November. We are having a joint halloween, 50th and 1st birthday party for my daughter and him. For his 50th me, my mother in law and grand mother in law have all clubbed together to get him Black OPs III and an XBOX One as he has been after one for ages! Using the eBay code this evening, I managed to bag him a brand new and sealed XBOne console for £198!!!! Get in! I'd have been tempted at this price! Especially that HALO 5 is round the corner.

Had an XBOX, XBOX 360 from day one, however went PS4 this time. I've always said I won't pay over £180 for an XBOne and I stand by this. However, my father in law is 50 on 1st November. We are having a joint halloween, 50th and 1st birthday party for my daughter and him. For his 50th me, my mother in law and grand mother in law have all clubbed together to get him Black OPs III and an XBOX One as he has been after one for ages! Using the eBay code this evening, I managed to bag him a brand new and sealed XBOne console for £198!!!! Get in! I'd have been tempted at this price! Especially that HALO 5 is round the corner.

Tempting me with that price! I do miss Halo and Gears of wars but i can't have xbox one ... already have PS4 & Wii U ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom