*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Try and avoid selling if you can.

I spent a good month using my XB1 exclusively and the whole while I wish I had the PS4 in front of me.
Depends on what games he's interested in playing, obviously.

Though I think the PS4's lineup is about to get really good over the next year or two. Been a bit disappointing up til now(for me, at least).

XB1 seems to have a strong holiday coming up, and then new Gears, but it looks a bit dry other than that.

Thank you

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4) - £26.59 @ cdkeys US version like them on facebook to get 5% off.

Last edited:
Best deal on Halo 5? Best so far is £37ish on HUKD

A list games always hold their value well.

You have most likely missed out on the best deals available.

In future I recommend you start watching out on HUKD 2 months before release date and order offers as they become available. Keeping the cheapest one and then cancelling the others.

I ordered the standard for £36 at first using a £5 code then I got the digital deluxe for £45 and cancelled my standard order.

So now your better off buying at £37 it won't get considerably cheaper than that for at least a couple of years possibly longer.

Bought a xbox one lunar controller for £42 at shopto earlier, dunno if its a good deal or not but it looks cool!

It seems like a great deal seeing as most controllers sell for £40-45 on big brand retailers. The controller looks awesome and it also includes a 3.5mm audio jack by default now instead of having to purchase the £25 adapter, putting it on par with the PS4 controller.

A list games always hold their value well.

You have most likely missed out on the best deals available.

In future I recommend you start watching out on HUKD 2 months before release date and order offers as they become available. Keeping the cheapest one and then cancelling the others.

I ordered the standard for £36 at first using a £5 code then I got the digital deluxe for £45 and cancelled my standard order.

So now your better off buying at £37 it won't get considerably cheaper than that for at least a couple of years possibly longer.

Yeh I happened to be in game - points on my card - bought it lol.

Was also tempted by Forza 6 at £35

Tempting me with that price! I do miss Halo and Gears of wars but i can't have xbox one ... already have PS4 & Wii U ...

I'm in the same situation. I would buy an XB1 at so cheap a price, after all I bought my PS4 saving at least 80 quid form the RRP. But unfortunately buying the PS4 has emptied me of the last of my expendable cash. With Christmas coming up and no job, I've even cancelled/avoided some game pre-orders. On the subject of Halo 5 and Gears, the GoW1 remake is coming to PC and apparently even has splitscreen? Halo 5 is a big let-down and not worth the buy, especially if one is buying an XB1 just to play it. Check out Angry Joe's review to see why.

Whoever was asking about DS4 controllers, the cheapest I found one was at Shopto, they have a thing going on right now:

http://www.shopto.net/search/showpr...&utm_content=dualshock&utm_campaign=star-buys

Back
Top Bottom