*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

I'm in the same situation. I would buy an XB1 at so cheap a price, after all I bought my PS4 saving at least 80 quid form the RRP. But unfortunately buying the PS4 has emptied me of the last of my expendable cash. With Christmas coming up and no job, I've even cancelled/avoided some game pre-orders. On the subject of Halo 5 and Gears, the GoW1 remake is coming to PC and apparently even has splitscreen? Halo 5 is a big let-down and not worth the buy, especially if one is buying an XB1 just to play it. Check out Angry Joe's review to see why.

Whoever was asking about DS4 controllers, the cheapest I found one was at Shopto, they have a thing going on right now:

http://www.shopto.net/search/showpr...&utm_content=dualshock&utm_campaign=star-buys

Seriously no split screen?! what on earth is wrong with current gen why do they get rid of split screen on so many games.

Seriously no split screen?! what on earth is wrong with current gen why do they get rid of split screen on so many games.

Missus and I are disappointed because of the lack of split screen for Halo - since Halo 3, we've been gaming together. This was a let down.

Thankfully there are plenty of other things I'm happy with the XB1 for and Halo wasn't the main reason I got an XB1.

Anyone purchased a console from a non-UK Amazon website within the EU? Spain have Battlefront + 1TB PS4 for £285 and Amazon UK won't price match. I guess the only difference is the plug?

Anyone purchased a console from a non-UK Amazon website within the EU? Spain have Battlefront + 1TB PS4 for £285 and Amazon UK won't price match. I guess the only difference is the plug?

Well the French consoles just have a different plug so I can't see there being anything different about the Spanish ones (other than the plug). I may go for it myself but waiting for black friday week deals before I commit.

Are the 1TB consoles now confirmed as having the upgrade with more power efficiency etc.?

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me if the following bundle is good value: 500gb Xbox One with Fifa, Call of Duty, Wireless Controller and 12 Months Xbox Live £299.

I'm hoping sainsburys have a decent offer on the XBone next week I should max out the 40 quid maximum for nectar points double up.

Really fancy GoW adn Tomb Raider, woudl Ideally like a white console tho :(

Im sure I read somewhere XBOne with battlefront, TR, older TR and an extra game for £300

I'm hoping sainsburys have a decent offer on the XBone next week I should max out the 40 quid maximum for nectar points double up.

Really fancy GoW adn Tomb Raider, woudl Ideally like a white console tho :(

Im sure I read somewhere XBOne with battlefront, TR, older TR and an extra game for £300

Unless the offers change, from memory it's:

500GB Xbox One with Halo 5 for £289
500GB Xbox One with Tomb Raider or Fallout for £299.

So not great prices, no. They actually had better bundles this time last year...

Back
Top Bottom