*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
Blimey. It wasn't on my shopping list. Almost grabbed it for £20 pre-rented at Boomerang. But for £10 I think I'll add it to me "to play later" list.
I know, I know - if it's a misprice PSN will simply refund me and take it away, but gotta be worth a grab.

Soldato
So I made the purchase for £9.99 and ten minutes later it vanished from PSN. Apparently now back up at £29.99.
Fingers crossed they don't just refund us and take away our access, more than happy to give this one a go for a tenner :)

Soldato
Yeah, been after a copy for a while now. Loved the game and the way it looked but for less than a Chinese I hear its an incredible remaster. Glad they now allow external drives for games... I have almost filled my 2Tb :eek:

Man of Honour
I finished TLOU on the PS3 and really enjoyed the game - is there much difference in the PS4 remaster?

Is it worth another playthrough?

The graphics are definitely a nice improvement, but nothing amazing. The old geometry hasn't been updated for example so it still looks closer to a PS3 game than what the standard PS4 is capable of.

Don't buy it for the graphics alone.

Soldato
It's not massive upgrade it gfx however it's a smoother experience and no slow down or stutter that ps3 had, I replayed it and loved it as much as first run through :) the dlc is also great

Soldato
Started playing it last night. I thought it looked fantastic with HDR. Went for the standard 1800p@60fps as the pic was a little juddery at 4K 30fps locked. I forgot how sad the start is.

V F

V F

Soldato
It's not massive upgrade it gfx however it's a smoother experience and no slow down or stutter that ps3 had, I replayed it and loved it as much as first run through :) the dlc is also great

I got it mainly for photo mode. That alone was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom