*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
WOW Even better.. If I didn't already have it and played many many hours on it I would be VERY happy with my purchase of that game. I am pretty sure it also runs a lot better with Boost mode on the Pro.

V F

V F

Soldato
for anybody who doesnt own it mad max is a great game on xbox store for a tenner . very very underated with lots to do , think gta,shadows of mordor and far cry 4 all in 1

I've still to progress further in that. Haven't played it in a long time but I was last getting parts for the car taking it back to base that gave it a new body.

Soldato
Soldato
Xbox

• Get up to 77% off select games through the Xbox Store, including Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: The Clone Wars –Republic of Heroes!
  • Offer valid May 2 – May 8.
PlayStation

• Get up to 77% off classic Star Wars games, including Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Battlefront (PSP) and LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (PSP)!
  • Offer valid May 2 – May 8.
http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-day-2017-gaming-deals

Last edited:
Caporegime
Rather large Xbox BC sale on at the moment. Few that I picked up:

Far Cry 3 - £7.99
Orange Box - £3.74
Earthworm Jim HD - £1.74
Call of Juarez Gunslinger - £2.49
Left 4 Dead - £3.74
Left 4 Dead 2 - £3.74

Associate
Rather large Xbox BC sale on at the moment. Few that I picked up:

Far Cry 3 - £7.99
Orange Box - £3.74
Earthworm Jim HD - £1.74
Call of Juarez Gunslinger - £2.49
Left 4 Dead - £3.74
Left 4 Dead 2 - £3.74

Nice! The Orange Box, Portal 2, and Left for Dead 2 for £11 :D

Associate
I tied that link you gave (roads cheers) but still unable to buy. Even when I login on my xbox one account through windows 10 pc, I add to the basket, it changes from £ to $ and asks me to add payment details with the region locked to Usa. Can anyone point me in the right direction please .

Associate
You haven't got HOLA or another VPN set up have you?
It sounds like it thinks you are in the US.

Not that I'm aware of, I have no trouble buying games on the xbox one Gold thingy, except the 360 games. When I login to my account, both Paypal and my debit card show up.
I did google earlier on, it would seem others are having problems, some say you need an xbox 360 to pay for the games first, then download to your xbox one.

bob

Back
Top Bottom