*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
Game have Dishonored 2 for a tenner, definitely worth it at that price. They also seem to have reduced some of the prices in the 3 for 2 on second hand games so there are actually a few decent buys to be had.

Soldato
Game have Dishonored 2 for a tenner, definitely worth it at that price. They also seem to have reduced some of the prices in the 3 for 2 on second hand games so there are actually a few decent buys to be had.

It popped up at ShopTo delivered for £9.50 and then Amazon, etc price-matched.
With Dishonoured Definite Edition currently at £8.99 on PSN, that's both games for less than £20.

Soldato
Wolfenstein: The New Order is £3.29 on the PS Store at the moment, absolute bargain for an excellent game. The Old Blood is well worth it too, think it's a couple of quid more.

Soldato
thanks, i've been meaning to add a golf sim to my collection, even if only for very occasional goes. Is there still an online scene for this?

Haven't a clue, sorry. I bought the game for single player mostly. I'll pop on tonight and see how the playerbase is holding up. I don't know if they display things such as amount of players online.

Soldato
thanks, i've been meaning to add a golf sim to my collection, even if only for very occasional goes. Is there still an online scene for this?

It seems to still be populated. From a look at the last few Daily Tournaments, you get somewhere from 500 plus players taking part. Last lot of Weekly Tournaments had an average around 700-800 participants. This is for using the arcade controls. More difficult settings are about a hundred or so.

Head2Head unranked seem to have plenty of games running for Arcade controls but this won't display the full / currently in progress games.

Also just played a ranked round using Arcade settings and managed to find a game without problem. For the price, this game is a steal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom