*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Caporegime
Game have the xbox one S gears bundle on offer trade in any xbox one get the S for £99.
Am still on the original this seems a good deal.

It is and you get digital downloads of Gears 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. I was tempted by the Xbox One X version but it'd be a silly waste of money when Project Scarlett is coming along in 12 months.

EDIT: Scrap above. I was on about Gears Limited Edition console which is Xbox One X only.

Soldato
Don't often pop in the console section but will post this in here and the cod thread

Game currently have an offer on for trading in your ps4. They will upgrade you to a ps4 Pro and give you cod MW. The maximum you will pay is £140

This offer starts on Friday!

Soldato
Don't often pop in the console section but will post this in here and the cod thread

Game currently have an offer on for trading in your ps4. They will upgrade you to a ps4 Pro and give you cod MW. The maximum you will pay is £140

Got this today. Got another tenner off cos I had upgraded my hdd to 1TB. Good deal considering I had a launch day PS4 which i think I’m lucky was still going.

Associate

Does anyone do similar for an Xbox one to a PS4 pro or one X?

Associate
No PS4 + MW bundle deals kicking about? May have to wait till Black Friday. Hoping for something sub £200, seen on camelcamelcamel that it was £209 on launch.

Back
Top Bottom