Poll: Official 2023 Singapore Grand Prix Thread - Marina Bay Street Circuit - Round 16

Rate Singapore out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the track time developed from early Q1 to the end of Q1 is like nothing I’ve seen before, in 36 years of watching F1. [on a dry tack]

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to the race this afternoon. I genuinely expected RB to win every race this year and while I’m not a fan of them, I think that would be an incredible thing for any team to do.

Looking forward to seeing how this race goes. I'm definitely not counting Max out of this race. Even with their struggles, the race trim of that car is so good, that he's got to be in with a chance.

Looking forward to seeing how this race goes. I'm definitely not counting Max out of this race. Even with their struggles, the race trim of that car is so good, that he's got to be in with a chance.
If he can keep with the pace all it takes is a safety car or red flag.
I honestly believe he's going to be on that podium, in fact bar anything crazy he can still easily win the thing.

Last edited:
It seems to be influenced by tyres so they might do better in the race, but the setup is probably not optimal.

I disagree. He's no champion but he's a decent mid-field driver. This year he's regularly finished in the top ten. Ditto 2020. In 2021 & 2022 he usually finished about half-way down the field.

but he is in one of the better cars ? he is way way behind Alonso we all know why he has the seat in the car

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom