Poll: Official 2023 Singapore Grand Prix Thread - Marina Bay Street Circuit - Round 16

Rate Singapore out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm laughing too :D
ztRSt4n.gif

Very odd that RBR performance has gone off a cliff. I wonder what has caused both cars to tank?

What a great Quali - looking forward to the race tomorrow. Glad for Sainz - he’s been driving well all weekend.

Verstappen has 3 impeding investigations going on.

One for Sargeant, one for farting about in the pit lane, and one for Tsunoda.

Oops. 3 place grid drop for each and start p20? ;) Although they'd probably do a pit lane start at that point and do a setup change.

Verstappen has 3 impeding investigations going on.

One for Sargeant, one for farting about in the pit lane, and one for Tsunoda.

Oops. 3 place grid drop for each and start p20? ;) Although they'd probably do a pit lane start at that point and do a setup change.
Can see them changing everything at that point, new engine, gearbox, turbo etc. Get a new everything added to the pool and the penalties will mean nothing then.

Is Max really that much of a sore loser? He's dominated all season and had one bad qualifying and he storms off like they asked him to drive a Reliant Robin!
Remember when he cried and stomped off the podium like a child.
He might win a lot and do well and get trophies, he’ll never be a champion.

So for all 3 incidents Max was up at the stewards for, all he got were reprimands!

The only one I thought he would get penalised for was the Yuki one but for some reason, no one representing Yuki (or Yuki himself) turned up to the meeting with the Stewards.

The only one I thought he would get penalised for was the Yuki one but for some reason, no one representing Yuki (or Yuki himself) turned up to the meeting with the Stewards.
Gosh. How forgetful. Definitely nothing to do with him driving for AT. Definitely.

Brundle said that was a slam dunk penalty, I guess he forgot the ol' sister team thing.

EDIT:
"Whilst no obvious advantage was gained by the driver in waiting at the Pit Exit for what is deemed to be an extraordinarily long time, the potential for this to negatively impact other drivers warrants a penalty."
Yet no penalty :confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom