Poll: Official 2023 United States Grand Prix Thread - Circuit of the Americas, Austin - Round 19

Rate the USA race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If they pitted Lewis a bit earlier and didn’t muck up his first pit stop, he just might have taken the win.

But it’s if, buts and maybes……

Max showing he still has some maturing to do. Still a great drive by Max but his attitude on the radio when he felt under pressure was poor. I mean he already has the WDC and was whinging about his race engineer talking to him…….

Some might call it passion, others petulance. Each to their own I suppose.

Soldato
If they pitted Lewis a bit earlier and didn’t muck up his first pit stop, he just might have taken the win.

But it’s if, buts and maybes……

Max showing he still has some maturing to do. Still a great drive by Max but his attitude on the radio when he felt under pressure was poor. I mean he already has the WDC and was whinging about his race engineer talking to him…….

The only difference between max and others on the radio is he just swears a lot more, that’s literally it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Interesting how if Red Bull was a one man team Max would still have done though for Red Bull to be +100 ahead in Constructors, tells you all you need to know really.

Soldato

Every driver does it. I really don't see the issue with it.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Perez still nowhere, no mistakes to blame, no excuses.

George looking very scrappy compared to Lewis in this half of the season.

Lando didn't put a foot wrong really, his car is still outclassed despite being second best. He really needs that first win but that won't happen this year without some bad luck for Max.

Ferrari just go backwards no matter what. If inwas Charles or Carlos I'd be pestering other teams just for some common sense running the show!

Soldato
The boos were "simply lovely" to hear. :cry:
Complains the whole race like the petulant child he is, because people got competitive again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom