Poll: Official 2024 Austrian Grand Prix Race Thread - Red Bull Ring, Spielberg - Race 11/24

Rate the Austrian race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Soldato
Yeah retire another car and that’s all you get. Nonsense.

Beyond a Lando win this was probably the best outcome. The quicker they fallout the better. Lando has needed to remove his tongue from Verstappen’s rear end for about a year now.

For sure, no good being buddy buddy with him he won’t think twice about putting you in the tyre barrier, if Landos gonna challenge him properly for the title next season he needs to stick a marker down and show he won’t be ****** with.

Associate
Palmer destroying Perez on F1TV, he was nowhere in this race and got schooled on the final lap by Hulk.

This was the race for Perez to pick up the pieces, but he was miles away.

Old school Max came out today, Lando has a bit to learn but Max couldn't race fair.

Man of Honour
Piastri pit radio - Chequered flag mate. P2

Piastri (sounding so depressed) - Yeah, yeah. Thank you. Just needed a little bit more in a few places. Well done.

Associate
Ha Alonso nicked the fastest lap off Verstappen….
One day Max will get his comeuppance….
10s pen when he’s miles ahead of person in front is no penalty…
Just when you thought he’d change because of no competition.

Silverstone next week…
Pull a stunt like that on Norris/Hamilton/Russell, see what happens

Soldato
I can only rate the last bit of the race I saw, as was out at a gig before. :(
Seemed awesome when I joined though. Norris really not letting Max get away, and real hard racing from them both. This is definitely the race that their super-friendship dies.

I really don't like Mercedes winning anything, but I do like to see a Russell win.

Soldato
I can only rate the last bit of the race I saw, as was out at a gig before. :(
Seemed awesome when I joined though. Norris really not letting Max get away, and real hard racing from them both. This is definitely the race that their super-friendship dies.

I really don't like Mercedes winning anything, but I do like to see a Russell win.
Agreed, hard racing at the front that was always going to end in tears with both Norris and Max pushing their luck several times..

Last edited:
Associate
Well said Brundle. But that's red bull all over, their max can do no wrong, so ofc it'll be happen again. Happened before, happened now and won't be the last until max is far ahead again

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Hamilton pit radio - Real tough race there mate with that damage but made it though whilst the others were playing bumper cars. So yeah, George managed to win that one.

Hamilton - Congratulations to the team mate. Congratulations to everyone.

Pit - Good team result this mate. Decent points for us as well. So good job.

Man of Honour
Russell radio - Boom shakalaka! Woohoo hoo! Yabba dabba doo!

Pit - Well done mate.

Russell - Well done. We had to pick up the pieces. Well done.

Pit - Not over till it's over

Russell - It's not over until it's over. Great job.

Toto - Yeah George, my bad speaking to you while braking. I just got caught... it got me.

Russell - You got very excited there Toto. VERY excited.

Toto - And I'm even more now. Congratulations we've got that win. It's so important.

Russell - Well done. Well done everybody. We never thought this in Bahrain. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom