Poll: Official 2024 Austrian Grand Prix Race Thread - Red Bull Ring, Spielberg - Race 11/24

Rate the Austrian race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Soldato
Hopefully Lando learns from this. Certainly sounds like he will from that interview. Max hasn’t done anything wrong in his or his teams mind so it’s doubtful he’ll learn much.
To my slightly biased eyes it looked like the penny had finally dropped for Lando in that interview. He knew the win was rightly his.

Last edited:
Associate
First 50 laps I almost fell asleep on the sofa, last 20 were fantastic. Overall a 6 or 7/10 race for me!

Not surprised to see 2015-2021 Max appear again when there's a chance he'll be overtaken. The crash was so/so - but the consistent late moves under braking really are what gets me, those are the ones that cause the nasty accidents.

Associate
This analysis is brilliant and just solidifies the bs that Red bull get away with.

I forgot about that previous incident with Charles and Max never got any penalty and won the race

fez

fez

Caporegime
What do people expect Max to learn. He’s got away with murder for years and as per usual, the punishment isn’t enough to put them off on the odd occasion he does get pulled up.

He’s been giving other drivers decisions on crashing for years at this point due to his driving and they have let him do it.

Soldato
How quick was that from Ant with the analysing, and look how long they delayed giving it during the race :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Absolutely gutted for Lando today, the race win was his and Max's moves (double moves in braking zone etc) where just out of order as shown on the Skypad.

Silverstone next week is going to be interesting! I really hope Lando can take the race win next week.

Back
Top Bottom