Poll: Official 2024 Austrian Grand Prix Race Thread - Red Bull Ring, Spielberg - Race 11/24

Rate the Austrian race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Associate
I enjoyed that. Nicely enthusiastic. No cringe.

Hannah Waddingham is doing the anthem at Silverstone. She’s a proper good singist, should be decent.

Anything has to be better than last years attempt by Damian Lewis.

Can't see Max being beaten here, Lando will finish 2nd and everyone will still big up a championship fight between the 2 friends.

Soldato
Gosh I wonder who’s going to win this.

Edit: Do we think the RB “resurgence” is due to them implementing the same flexi front wing as they previously complained about in other teams? Seemed like everyone had got 0.5sec on RB, then now RB have just got that back.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
FIA Stewards - Turn 1 incident involving Hamilton and Sainz under investigation - leaving the track and gaining an advantage

Man of Honour
Norris pit radio - Leclerc had a lap 1 incident. He's fitted the hard which doesn't look great at the moment

Race control - Ricciardo lap deleted - track limits turn 3 lap 1

Man of Honour
FIA Stewards - Turn 1 incident involving Hamilton and Sainz under - No further action - leaving the track and gaining an advantage

Man of Honour
FIA Stewards - Turn 4 incident involving Perez and Piastri reviewed - No further investigation - Forcing another driver off the track

Back
Top Bottom