Poll: Official 2024 Austrian Grand Prix Race Thread - Red Bull Ring, Spielberg - Race 11/24

Rate the Austrian race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Associate
Gosh, there's a profound take ;):p:D
"Oh matron" indeed. Perez dumbfounds me at times given a 2 year contract and then proceeds to drive like a donkey.

It's a perfect scenario for Max so that he can stroll and win the WDC with no challenge but Red Bull surely have to be concerned about Constructors.

Soldato
Red Bull have brought it on themselves though. In the pursuit of not upsetting Max they’ve limited themselves to a second tier driver in the second seat. They could literally get any driver they want in that second seat and Perez is their choice… Much to our disappointment as well as the racers who are part of the Red Bull drivers program.

Soldato
Red Bull have brought it on themselves though. In the pursuit of not upsetting Max they’ve limited themselves to a second tier driver in the second seat. They could literally get any driver they want in that second seat and Perez is their choice… Much to our disappointment as well as the racers who are part of the Red Bull drivers program.
Get Carlos back in there. Doubt any driver in the current grid can beat Max but at least get a decent 2nd runner.

Caporegime
He had no new tyres left. Bernie said new tyres worth up to 0.9

Which was his own fault for being so pants through the other sessions....

He was also abysmal in the sprint compared to Max.

Looks like he might cost RB the constructors if McLaren keep this up.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Alonso must be looking at McLaren, and even now Alpine with the 1000 yard stare.

Shocking how much Aston have fallen

Leclerc seems a bit out of sorts this weekend.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I found the sprint frustrating for the most part.

The faster car could catch up to within a tenth or two through the DRS zones but then dropped back to nearly a second through the rest of the lap due to dirty air.

Saw that with Lewis and Sainz and Norris and Piastri for the whole of the second half of the race.

Back
Top Bottom