Poll: Official 2024 Belgian Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Race 14/24

Rate the Spa race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true! Lets hope a few more teams get it close to right at the start of 2026 lol but I fear you're right as it happens most of the time.
It's one of the biggest annoyances with the rule changes, by the time all the teams are on a closer playing field it's off to the next ruleset!

I know Seb ran away with 2013 but 09,10,11 and 12 were all fantastic years for the drivers and constructors title - only to change the rules and 14,15 and 16 were just a guaranteed Mercedes win (much like 22,23 and the start of 24 being Red Bull).

Well that was annoying. The rear channels on my av were playing tick noises and then doing a words sync check. Obviously someone got something plugged in wrongly and broadcast it.

It's one of the biggest annoyances with the rule changes, by the time all the teams are on a closer playing field it's off to the next ruleset!

I know Seb ran away with 2013 but 09,10,11 and 12 were all fantastic years for the drivers and constructors title - only to change the rules and 14,15 and 16 were just a guaranteed Mercedes win (much like 22,23 and the start of 24 being Red Bull).
In 2009 there was also regulation changes and it very much looked like Brawn were going to run away with both titles as even in preseason testing they were faster over a single lap by over one second. It was only because Brawn had no money to develop the car over that season and everyone else caught up did it get closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom