Official 2024 Belgian Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Race 14/24

Soldato
I disagree Max has sometimes showed a lot of maturity when he's started down the grid. It just depends upon which Max turns up and if he's enjoying his car.
Whoever we get it could still be entertaining.

That was when the car was much faster and everyone just got out of the way no point fighting a losing battle and ruining the tyres

Last edited:
Soldato
And the WDC is over. Norris is not going to get close to Max.

You have some sort of bet on or something, you keep saying this and we've just passed the halfway point in the season and MV seems to be slowing down and almost going backwards. Over 300 points left and he's get only got 2.5 race points lead. If he continues to drive like last week he'll be lucky to come second, let alone first.

Soldato
You have some sort of bet on or something, you keep saying this and we've just passed the halfway point in the season and MV seems to be slowing down and almost going backwards. Over 300 points left and he's get only got 2.5 race points lead. If he continues to drive like last week he'll be lucky to come second, let alone first.
All good stuff, predictions unfortunately have habit of biting back. It wasn't so long ago that some were saying Max would run away with another WC and that F1 was boring because of the advantage red bull had.

Soldato
All good stuff, predictions unfortunately have habit of biting back. It wasn't so long ago that some were saying Max would run away with another WC and that F1 was boring because of the advantage red bull had.

Yep, and I was indeed in the camp of "if it stays this way it'll be boring as ****!" and it was boring, we had some very, very, very dull not races. Thank goodness they've been caught up. No predictions from me.

Back
Top Bottom