Poll: Official 2024 Dutch Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit Zandvoort - Race 15/24

Rate the Dutch race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, just show me the result already

Results are only viewable after voting.
Piastri pit radio - At the race start Hamilton did 21 laps on a soft and he's just fitted a second soft now. Would you choose soft or medium at a safety car?

Piastri - I'd choose medium still

Pit - Copy

Russell 10s behind Perez and Hamilton 14s behind Perez now. Down from 22.

Last lap both Russell and Hamilton were 1.2s faster than him.

Hamilton pit radio - Happy with the sliding now, going to be close to catching Perez, maybe not enough at the moment.

Anyone NOT voting Sargeant for driver of the day needs to question if they are a real fan.
Do you know how difficult it's been for him to drive on the black stuff, rather than smash it into the wall?
One for the history books.

Last edited:
Russell pit radio - And George, Lewis has been given a target of 13.8. We can achieve similar.

Russell - Repeat

Pit - So Lewis has been given a laptime target of 13.8, he's done a 13.9 and been in traffic.

Russell pit radio - And George, Lewis has been given a target of 13.8. We can achieve similar.

Russell - Repeat

Pit - So Lewis has been given a laptime target of 13.8, he's done a 13.9 and been in traffic.
What happened to Russell's race? He had that slow stop, then it just seemed to disappear from there. He looked good at the start.

Back
Top Bottom