Poll: Official 2024 Dutch Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit Zandvoort - Race 15/24

Rate the Dutch race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, just show me the result already

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great race by Lando.

Piastri is just not on his level.
Yeah, poor race from Piastri. I really like Oscar but he could do with at least finishing P2 to reduce the amount of points Max gets each weekend.

Also this really does show how good Max is right now, that Red Bull is not a fast car and maybe on par with the Mercedes at some tracks, slightly better at others and worse at others.

Perez qualified P5, called Hamilton an idiot, got overtaken immediately then finished 6th because Mercedes decided to weirdly put Russell. Maybe they were worried about George being under the weight limit with his older tyres :D

He’s not even the team boss which almost makes it more irritating. I guess it takes the heat off Stella for the usual f1 politics between team principals.
True.

Still, he takes control of the company and sells of many of the heritage cars and invites Trump into the garage.

Its funny how all the previous team bosses kept the collection together. No, we won't sell them. Only 1 running MP4/4 escaped (owned by Honda, also owned a show car MP4/4) Until someone who collects race cars comes along and suddenly it's a open market, and naturally, he gets first pick....

I was between a six and a seven (always want to go higher if it's not a bad one though). The end of the race sort of fell off, but I thought the first half was great to watch.

Oh god... the trophy was co-designed by Robbie Williams... Yes, that Robbie Williams.

I suppose it makes sense. If I had to guess what sort of stuff Robbie Williams would come up with, it would be on the same level as a primary school kids artwork.

True.

Still, he takes control of the company and sells of many of the heritage cars and invites Trump into the garage.

Its funny how all the previous team bosses kept the collection together. No, we won't sell them. Only 1 running MP4/4 escaped (owned by Honda, also owned a show car MP4/4) Until someone who collects race cars comes along and suddenly it's a open market, and naturally, he gets first pick....
Trump wasn’t invited… he was part of the F1 party and requested to see the garage.

I know right, they keep on doing it. And sometimes the audio goes back to the track briefly. Winds me up lol

They'll be saving it for the end of season highlights/Drive to Survive.

Gives them the rest of the year for Netflix to make up some false stories again and splice them all together :p

Controlled race from Lando, great to see him get the win. However, pretty dull race overall otherwise.

Surprised to see Leclerc to get a podium, good for him. His pace looked good throughout.

That's one hell of a car in Lando's hands, to finish that far ahead and to set the fastest lap of the race on the last lap on very worn hard tyres, beating fresh soft's, was incredible.

Hamilton starting 10 places behind russell finishes only a few seconds behind him
Shame he didn't quali better

Awful race pace from Russell today. That is pretty bad to start that far ahead yet still finish only a few seconds ahead.

Last edited:
Norris setting fastest lap on ancient hards compared to Hamilton on new softs was nuts.

Piastri does often seem way of Norris' race pace unfortunately.

The mean part of me really wants Norris to lose the championship to Max by 7 points :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom