Poll: Official 2024 Dutch Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit Zandvoort - Race 15/24

Rate the Dutch race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, just show me the result already

Results are only viewable after voting.
Always interested to see the poll results.. hardly ever does a race get above 6/10 and yet we all still watch this "boring" sport....

I enjoyed the race. Nothing better than watching the Dutchman NOT win his home race. I'd love to be a fly on the wall as he whines (and his dad too) to the team....

Always interested to see the poll results.. hardly ever does a race get above 6/10 and yet we all still watch this "boring" sport....

I enjoyed the race. Nothing better than watching the Dutchman NOT win his home race. I'd love to be a fly on the wall as he whines (and his dad too) to the team....

He seems pretty laid back about it. He knows the car is under performing...F1 can be like that, swings and roundabouts.

I imagine once Perez gets dropped, the Mexican GP will be a sinking ship. Probably be replaced by another bland middle eastern car park or a 4th USA round for the Drive to Survive watchers/influencers.

I imagine once Perez gets dropped, the Mexican GP will be a sinking ship. Probably be replaced by another bland middle eastern car park or a 4th USA round for the Drive to Survive watchers/influencers.
With the amount of Aussies on the grid maybe we'll have Albert Park back along with Melbourne!

Back
Top Bottom