Poll: Official 2024 Dutch Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit Zandvoort - Race 15/24

Rate the Dutch race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, just show me the result already

Results are only viewable after voting.
Could it be that today’s McLaren goes like stink in clean air, but struggles in dirty air 1-1.5 seconds behind another car?

The Mercs were the same during their dominant years IIRC.

Could it be that today’s McLaren goes like stink in clean air, but struggles in dirty air 1-1.5 seconds behind another car?

The Mercs were the same during their dominant years IIRC.
Not really sure about that, Lando dropped back at first to preserve his tyres then easily caught Max up again and passed him. I don't know what happened with Oscar's car yet.

Last edited:
Not really sure about that, Lando dropped back at first to preserve his tyres then easily caught Max up again and passed him. I don't know what happened with Oscar's car yet.

Yeh Lando caught and overtook him easily. Seems the car is ok in dirty air as well.

Piastri was just slow today (in comparison to Norris)

The race for WCC is truly on and the WDC is not safe either. It is going to be an exciting end of this season.
I think McLaren will get the constructors but I’m not sure on the drivers. Albeit if my maths is correct if they finish the same as today for the next 10 races they’ll have equal points at the end of the season.. (My maths could be off. lol!)

Back
Top Bottom