Poll: Official 2024 Monaco Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Monaco - Race 8/24

Rate the Monaco procession out of one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the medium runners should be hassling the Hard runners? It doesn’t make sense to just let them make their hards last… I know chances of an overtake are minuscule but just be all over the back of them causing a nuisance as they won’t be finishing on these Mediums unless they drive like grannies.

Surely the medium runners should be hassling the Hard runners? It doesn’t make sense to just let them make their hards last… I know chances of an overtake are minuscule but just be all over the back of them causing a nuisance as they won’t be finishing on these Mediums unless they drive like grannies.
They'll probably just grain their own tyres after 5 laps of hassling and be stuffed

They will be finishing on these mediums. That's the point.

They started on the hard tyre, forced change to medium under the red flag and they are trying to go to the end on them

76 laps on the medium tyre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom