Poll: Official 2024 Monaco Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Monaco - Race 8/24

Rate the Monaco procession out of one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Can’t believe Leclerc went even faster. I’d be happy with a procession tomorrow for a Leclerc win. He deserves it. Let’s hope Piastri doesn’t get too excited and ruin it for the front runners :o (not that he has form for that sort of thing to be fair)

Not sure whether I'd prefer a Leclerc or Piastri win, tbh. Only a matter of time until he wins but still nice to see a young driver get their first.

Soldato
Not sure whether I'd prefer a Leclerc or Piastri win, tbh. Only a matter of time until he wins but still nice to see a young driver get their first.
Well if RB really are on a downward spiral it’s Leclerc that is closest points wise. A win at Monaco would go some way for him to get his head screwed on for the rest of the season. Piastri is over 100 points away. I’m being a stupid optimist though.

Last edited:
Associate
I wonder how entertaining a MotoGP race would be here? Surely more overtakes than an F1 race!
I guess the Macau Gp would be close to Monaco for bikes. Its pretty dangerous with a few fatalities and nasty injuries over the years. Its not a licensed FIM Motogp / Wsb event though.

Soldato
I guess the Macau Gp would be close to Monaco for bikes. Its pretty dangerous with a few fatalities and nasty injuries over the years. Its not a licensed FIM Motogp / Wsb event though.
Is this actually a serious thought? Monaco will never get a licence to run a motogp event, come on just think about it, there isn't the required run off places

Caporegime
Both Haas cars have been referred to the stewards over the DRS system on their rear wings not meetings regs. I expect both will be required to start from the pits with a different wing fitted. update Yup, both disqualified from quali.

Also Hülk and Sainz have been summoned for impeding other drivers (Ocon and Albon respectively). update: No penalty for either.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Magnussen and Hulkenberg both disqualified from qualifying.

GOccoIaXoAAcpaz.jpg

GOccoFpXkAIVkVy.jpg

Soldato
Anything is possible at Monaco. Just takes a crash and a badly timed VSC/safety car and whole race could change.

Yeah but if talking race pace , others are just as quick and there are few of them add in difficult track to overtake , unlike before when the redbull was much quicker car

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom