Poll: Official 2024 Monaco Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Monaco - Race 8/24

Rate the Monaco procession out of one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alx

alx

Soldato
I see Russell's car had a new front wing design but Hamilton's didn't....Hamilton claims it's worth almost a couple of tenths but who knows.

Associate
F2 proving you can't overtake at Monaco, Trulli train central around the streets. Bodes well for F1 later.

The only passes were due to Vershoor slowly breaking down from the lead, which was heart breaking for him.

Nice finish though, a very late VSC meant Brit Zak O'Sullivan who started P15, then stayed out on knackered tyres snuck in for a free pit stop and came out in the lead on the penultimate lap to take his first win.

More British SC luck haha, he gambled and won.

Caporegime
What's happened to Alonso in the last few races? He started the season strong but seems to have fallen off a cliff.

Perez doing his usual thing of going to pieces once the European races start. Very odd.

Caporegime
What's happened to Alonso in the last few races? He started the season strong but seems to have fallen off a cliff.

Nothing has happened to him, it's just Stroll showing the old man the power of youth.

No, I couldn't write that with a straight face either. I don't think anything has happened to him just Aston not keeping up in the development stakes and a touch of bad luck.

Caporegime
Summary. Perez needs to go
Glad to see the top 3.

Would love to see piastri win.
Not keen on norris, but I really like piastri

Red bull can no longer keep a mediocre driver. Which is great. Looking forward to seeing how verstappen handles not having the car advantage.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd given up on this season and yeah its probably gone but the last few weeks have certainly given a bit of potential spice to it. If Max doesn't run away with it in Montreal or Barcelona we might genuinely have a season on our hands.

Especially if Max gets a bit pre 2022 Max and ends up running into someone today :p

Soldato
Guessing those 2 drivers in the old days that crashed into the harbour it was one of the few times not having seatbelts probably did you a favour!

Not sure how quickly a driver could get out in the water if they were upside down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom