Poll: Official 2024 Spanish Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya - Race 10/24

Rate the Spanish Grand Prix out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the poll result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Soldato
who knows maybe some weather.

It's obviously a long way out yet, but the current forecast looks spicy :D

Tjb3LMb.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
I mind of enjoyed it but then the fact the top 6 ended up the same as qualy apart from Norris and Max swapping made me rate it only a 5.

Amazing start from George, but then fairly average race and the wrong tyre. Why put him on hards?

Piastri disappointing this weekend.

Perez is just total ****. What a waste of that seat. Annoying how Horner keeps defending him. How is a projected 8th acceptable, when your other driver wins?

Last edited:
Soldato
I mind of enjoyed it but then the fact the top 6 ended up the same as qualy apart from Norris and Max swapping made me rate it only a 5.

Amazing start from George, but then fairly average race and the wrong tyre. Why put him on hards?

Piastri disappointing this weekend.

Perez is just total ****. What a waste of that seat. Annoying how Horner keeps defending him. How is a projected 8th acceptable, when your other driver wins?

I'm not sure what's happened to Perez. He never used to set the world alight but he was never this bad. Must be pretty disheartening as a Red Bull stable driver seeing this.

Soldato
I'm not sure what's happened to Perez. He never used to set the world alight but he was never this bad. Must be pretty disheartening as a Red Bull stable driver seeing this.
The car itself has definitely improved but Max mentioned in an interview that it isn’t as easy to drive as the last one. I think we’re seeing Perez’s limit.
It’s just what RB do to drivers who aren’t called Max…
Or he just doesn’t have sufficient talent. There are plenty drivers on the grid who could do better in that car.

Caporegime
Also, this race highlighted that for all the noise Merc was making about being able to maybe challenge for wins now...they are still a decent bit behind the RB and Mclaren. They look like they have at least equalled/caught Ferrari though over the last few races.

Associate
Watched the highlights and not bad. IMO I don't believe Lando is on the same level as Max and I am no fan of Max. Lando makes too many mistakes considering how long he has been in F1. Again in my humble opinion only Lewis or Fred can take the fight to Max over the course of a season.

Soldato
He had a bad start yesterday then had a great race. As Chandhok said yesterday, the race outcome may have been very difficult if he'd not been stuck for as long as he was behind Russell.
Lets see how he goes now that he knows the car is there.

Back
Top Bottom