Official 2024 United States Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit of the Americas - Race 19/24

FIA Stewards - Q1 incident involving Stroll, Sainz, Hulkenberg, Piastri, Gasly, Norris, Bottas, Colapinto, Russell, Hamilton, Albon noted - Failing to follow race directors instructions - Maximum delta time

FIA Stewards - Q1 incident involving Stroll, Sainz, Hulkenberg, Piastri, Gasly, Norris, Bottas, Colapinto, Russell, Hamilton, Albon - Will be investigated after the session - Failing to follow race directors instructions - Maximum delta time

Lawson pit radio - Oh dear. P3. What a lap. Good job mate.

Lawson - It was a really good lap.

Pit - Yeah, I know.

Lawson - Yeah it's such a shame, I know. I know.

FIA Stewards - Q2 incident involving Stroll, Russell noted - Failing to follow race directors instructions - Maximum delta time

FIA Stewards - Q2 incident involving Stroll, Russell - Will be investigated after the session - Failing to follow race directors instructions - Maximum delta time

Piastri pit radio - Ok Oscar, so with these tyre temperatures, suggest max speed on the straight but no need to push the front left in 17

Norris pit radio - Ok Lando, trust the car, don't overload combined. The lap time will come.

Being told to brake in a straight line earlier and now being told to drive the car within it's limits... Does he need the racing line option turned on?

Piastri pit radio - So Oscar, for this lap we know the time is in the car, we don't need to over push turn 1 turn 12 trying to find that time in the braking as we know it's inconsistent.

Race control - Pit lane incident involving Gasly noted - Unsafe release

FIA Stewards - Pit lane incident involving Gasly will be investigated after the session - Unsafe release

Back
Top Bottom