• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official 3DMark 'Fire Strike' Leaderboard**

Soldato
He's suspended

I wouldn't worry anyway as soon as he's back I'll have beaten your score

:p

Hi Silent,

Give me a brief moment of glory at least - knew full well it wouldn't last, but not bad though :D

How is yours doing?
Fitted the backplate to mine as well as the block, and temps not gone past 48 yet.

Mark

Caporegime
OP
Guys, there was a thread recently asking about having a dedicated section for benchmarks, as the one's we have are taking up space and knocking news threads down. I thought long and hard and have decided to stop doing the scores for the bench threads I run here however, I have added all the scores that have been entered onto MLG and if anyone wishes to add a score, could they please do so there.

This keeps this section here clear for news and other important threads.

** Link removed due to competitor rule **

Please feel free to sign up and post your scores there and thanks for all the people who entered :)

No more scores will be added here from this post.

Soldato
What? It's a graphics card sub forum and benching is relevant to most of us. There are plenty of pointless threads here that push a lot 'news' (and tbh I use that term lightly as news is a stretch) down. Can't say I agree with this tbh.

If this is the way the graphics subforum is going I think I'll stick to overclock.net from now on.

Man of Honour
What? It's a graphics card sub forum and benching is relevant to most of us. There are plenty of pointless threads here that push a lot 'news' (and tbh I use that term lightly as news is a stretch) down. Can't say I agree with this tbh.

If this is the way the graphics subforum is going I think I'll stick to overclock.net from now on.

All benching threads run by me will continue as normal to be updated.:)

OcUK Staff
The benching threads are needed and there popularity proves exactly this. Also they do represent a Graphics Cards performance and allow guys to make purchases accordingly.

Lets be honest some of the guff news in this section is unconfirmed none-sense or fan boy rants anyway. A bench thread far more valuable.

Great work with this thread Greg.

No where to post my four way Titan X results from the event now!!

Soldato
Sad news to be honest Greg - thanks for your hard work and the time you've given :)

Cheers Greg you are a top man for running this thread.

Thanks for all your efforts Greg, very much appreciated dude.

The benching threads are needed and there popularity proves exactly this. Also they do represent a Graphics Cards performance and allow guys to make purchases accordingly.

Lets be honest some of the guff news in this section is unconfirmed none-sense or fan boy rants anyway. A bench thread far more valuable.

Great work with this thread Greg.

No where to post my four way Titan X results from the event now!!

+1 to all these comments. Thanks Greg - shall miss ya.

Mark

Associate
Finally find somewhere I can competitively bench without to much professionalism and this ... :( sad panda . Thanks a lot anyway Greg , nice to see knowledgeable and dedicated enthusiasts put this much effort in ! and I seriosuly hope some one picks this thread up or another :(

Back
Top Bottom