• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official 3DMarkVantage thread**

Soldato
Urgh I need to bench something chronic.

New 7970 is going back mid week to solve a cash flow issue :(

Guess I'll just have to save up and get another lightning later down the line :p

Soldato
Yep and on an even brighter side RMA on my lightning has been accepted by OcUK and is currently on its way to MSI for repair/replacement.

Its that broken, it only took them 15mins from receiving the card to telling me its getting sent to MSI :p

Hopefully have a replacement card early-mid next week :)

Which gives me time to get my build sorted, Dimastech CS is amazing, managed to loose some bits on my last build, they are sending replacements for me direct from Italy :)

Soldato
Yep and on an even brighter side RMA on my lightning has been accepted by OcUK and is currently on its way to MSI for repair/replacement.

Its that broken, it only took them 15mins from receiving the card to telling me its getting sent to MSI :p

Hopefully have a replacement card early-mid next week :)

Which gives me time to get my build sorted, Dimastech CS is amazing, managed to loose some bits on my last build, they are sending replacements for me direct from Italy :)

^^ Great news and hopefully a peach of a card in return :)

at least theres a couple of lightnings flying the flag :p

Soldato
:p

Still stuck around 1240mhz nick? Its such a shame, I genuinely don't think I've seen another Lightning under water not break 1300mhz :(

I'll be wounded if I get a poor clocker in return.

Soldato
Oi!! Dont, :( really wanna sell it, and get another but i may be in the same boat and with xmas coming, 3 kids and a demanding mrs i'm gonna hold off till 8970, done the watercooling bit now, only gotta change blocks in future, very happy with temps, just need something better to play with..... Story of my life!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom