• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official AMD 7990 Owners Thread ***

20130718_144022_zps82591e1b.jpg

that is one impressive chunk of pcb!

Ok some scores

I couldn't get above 1115 / 1700 on the stock card, now under water these scores are on

1215 GPU both cores and 1715 VRAM

Temps never got above 60 degree, so think I have maxed the 7990 out. Any higher and I start to get artefacts.

heaven1.jpg

Valley.jpg

Your scores seem to be much higher than mine. What cpu and clock have you got ?

Im going to think its down to the CPU :P

Can you run Firestrike on 3Dmark?

3930k current o/c to 4.7Ghz mate

Yes it could be down to the CPU on the scores. However I am running at 1225 and 1725 for those results which is higher than you as well.

Firestrike is a pain for me, all other benches are ok, but FS just crashes out on me. Will give it another go.

3930k current o/c to 4.7Ghz mate

Yes it could be down to the CPU on the scores. However I am running at 1225 and 1725 for those results which is higher than you as well.

Firestrike is a pain for me, all other benches are ok, but FS just crashes out on me. Will give it another go.

Firestrike if Catanonia can get it to run should have an even wider gap as you are up against the extra physics and combined score the 3930k can produce.

I was going to look at the gpu score from it mainly.

Will try up my cpu clock
You are 100 points above me on both benches there.. Hmm i may be able to catch up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom