• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official AMD Mantle Thread***

Caporegime
The AMD Gaming Evolved App NOW HAS MANTLE GVR SUPPORT.

It updated about 2 hours ago, test and it didn't go well in BF4, Something wrong there as its laggy playback, tested in thief and its good so more investigation is required.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Matt, talk to your friends mate :) i have a feeling i'm i'm not supposed to have this, i wonder if its because i had OBS installed, the image quality looks like OBS, washed-out and not pin sharp like GVR normally is

In Thief there is also a lot of Drive caching, which is why its stuttery.

Thief is still processing in Youtube. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
AMD Mantle becomes part of the engine Panta Rhei Capcom. Thus, the next great developer joins a group of artists who have declared their willingness to use the technology of red. It is worth noting that that the engine was designed for consoles and will be used, inter alia, Deep Down in the game.
Providing service API Mantle Capcomu by the new engine has obviously bring improvement in performance. Panta Rhei is to be available only on consoles, PS4 and Xbox One and PCs. The engine will be used in most new production company. With the launch of the collaboration between AMD and Capcom, presents a new piece of gameplay from the production of Resident Evil Revelations 2.
The game is another way of offering support Mantle. Recall that so far AMD has worked closely with several other artists. With Mantle cooperate engines such as Frostbite 3, Cry Engine, Nitrous and Asura, in the future, they will probably even more. The last game on the market with support for AMD's API is debuting today in Poland Dragon Age: Inquisition.
It is possible that Capcom could get ready to transfer games from PS4 Deep Down on the PC. It is true that usually exclusive titles for Sony's console platforms do not leave the Japanese (although there are exceptions to this such as the recent Valkyria Chronicles, which has arrived on PCs), but on the other hand, we are talking about production F2P with micropayments, and these are definitely popular on computers personal.

http://pclab.pl/news60642.html

Caporegime
I got a message Raptr/AMD GE developers asking for an error report and a link to the Raptr forum post i made about Mantle recording.

I did that, the next day the GE app got another patch, it now no longer records Mantle.

Didn't even get a thanks....

Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom