*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Associate
WOWOWOOWOW

LISTEN GUYS, I just got my best game ever !!!

Kills: 56
Deaths: 22
KD Ratio: 2.55

Assault Score: 2420
Engineer Score: 2850
Combat Score: 5270
AWARD SCORE: 24000 !!!! (OMG WTF BBQ)
Total Score: 29 270

OMG, Thats almost 30 000 in 1 match... omg omg omg :p almost 60 kills.. It was Rush Defenders on Valparaiso BTW, the things which gave me a lot of points was: AKS gold star 5, AT-Mine Gold star 3, 500 Sub machine kills, 50 combat excellence pins insignia.

Anyways 5270 without awards, thats as much as I've ever gotten.. I played like a team player all game, stayed around Teammates, picked off kills, defended our M-coms, repaired vehicles (we stole a tank), resupplied squadmates, and killed a lot of ******** !! :p I got a few double and triple kills aswell...

Main weapons: M16, AKS-74u, MP-443 (the pistol with 17 shots in each mag :p)

I'm going to bed now, With a smile that'll cause me some serious pain in the morning =)

PS: I wanna play more with you guys, i usually only have 1 other guy in my squad which I communicate with, and that sucks, someone start playing with me :p hehe Good night =)

Last edited:
Soldato
M60 to be nerfed

29dwxe9.jpg

Soldato
I reckon the M1911 will lose a bit of power too, it's rather lethal.

Takes about 3 bullets, less with magnum ammunition! Combined with the lack of bullet drop for pistols, it's extremely lethal. My primary class is engineer with Saiga, M1911 and Carl Gustav. It's pretty lethal. Long distance shooting with the pistol, Saiga for building clearing.

Pretty odd to use a pistol for long distance fighting, but it's that effective.

Soldato
M3R + M95 + MGM is quite good. 98.8 damage from M95, followed by a couple of bursts from M3R....one bullet is bound to hit!

Got my 5th Gold Star in the Rex, love it!

Soldato
I think so.Spawning on a squad mate is a good idea but it should have a sensible system.My thing last night was probably a one off but even after that I spawned from a squad mate right into a hail of bullets and once a tank shell.I think it should spawn you NEAR you squad mate,not right next to them!

to be fair you can SEE where your going to spawn when you select your squad mate. if hes getting attacked and you dont think you can save him then its best not to spawn there...

and as for spawning in your team spawn with an enemy behind you well thats always been part/problem of the BF games tbh. and i imagine any real war too if one side was ever careless enough to let the enemy invade there base:p

Last edited:
Soldato
oh and i still dont have a clue how to check my stats online ? i have no idea what email address the game on my xbox uses as when i bough it it never asked for anything like that ?

and when i login to the 'soldier' thing with my email address( one i use for live and for everything else) it only shows me as being a PS3 user (i assume from when i played BF1943 on that)

its doing my head in and is very confusing. all i want to do is see my xboxlive accounts stats on the stat site !

Soldato
to be fair you can SEE where your going to spawn when you select your squad mate. if hes getting attacked and you dont think you can save him then its best not to spawn there...
When I spawned in front of a tank shell I selected to spawn before the tank had appeared.Had to wait a few seconds,then I spawned and it hit me.

Anyway,I'm getting slightly better at this game.I've actually got a few kills now!:p

Soldato
When I spawned in front of a tank shell I selected to spawn before the tank had appeared.Had to wait a few seconds,then I spawned and it hit me.

Anyway,I'm getting slightly better at this game.I've actually got a few kills now!:p

would you rather you were invincible for a while or something? you can spawn at your base and get killed instantly, its just tough!

Associate
WOWOWOOWOW

LISTEN GUYS, I just got my best game ever !!!

Kills: 56
Deaths: 22
KD Ratio: 2.55

Assault Score: 2420
Engineer Score: 2850
Combat Score: 5270
AWARD SCORE: 24000 !!!! (OMG WTF BBQ)
Total Score: 29 270

OMG, Thats almost 30 000 in 1 match... omg omg omg :p almost 60 kills.. It was Rush Defenders on Valparaiso BTW, the things which gave me a lot of points was: AKS gold star 5, AT-Mine Gold star 3, 500 Sub machine kills, 50 combat excellence pins insignia.

Anyways 5270 without awards, thats as much as I've ever gotten.. I played like a team player all game, stayed around Teammates, picked off kills, defended our M-coms, repaired vehicles (we stole a tank), resupplied squadmates, and killed a lot of ******** !! :p I got a few double and triple kills aswell...

Main weapons: M16, AKS-74u, MP-443 (the pistol with 17 shots in each mag :p)

I'm going to bed now, With a smile that'll cause me some serious pain in the morning =)

PS: I wanna play more with you guys, i usually only have 1 other guy in my squad which I communicate with, and that sucks, someone start playing with me :p hehe Good night =)

WHAT, thats the best score I've ever seen !! you must be the best player ever !!! I want to play with you, you seem uber pro..

Glory and fame to you Nico =) YOU ROCK!!!

(I just answered my own post, cause it seemed like everyone missed it :p hehe)

Caporegime
the good thing about that is we get to use other forms of machine gun. the bad news is most newbs who think they are pro with their platinum star m60 and bronze star everything else are going to struggle :p

i never saw what was so cool about the m60. yes it's sniping potential was great but up close the muzzle flash made things quite hard. shotgun with slugs, m16 or an94 can be just as deadly in the right hands.

Associate
FINALLY! Sick of being sniped by the M60 from the other side of the map, it's a bloody MACHINE GUN!!! Not a rifle!

ags

Me too. I snipe someone at 400m+ with an M95, magnum ammo, see the headshot and he doesnt die. He then snipes me, 3 shots I am dead. What is his uber set up ? M60 with x4 scope ! This isnt once or twice, its every freakin map with this guy. M60 needs fixing, properly.

Mushii
'Looking like a swiss cheese sniper'

Back
Top Bottom