*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Loving this atm, such a change of pace from the spamfest of MW2.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just had an apache flying directly towards me, machine guns and missiles hitting the ground infront of me, raised the sniper scope and headshotted the pilot!

Last edited:
By far the best FPS 360 game I've played so far, Controls are just right, sensitivity is awesome, chaos is damn fun, everything about this game I love!

MW2 killer definitely :D

By far the best FPS 360 game I've played so far, Controls are just right, sensitivity is awesome, chaos is damn fun, everything about this game I love!

MW2 killer definitely :D

I agree. I really like the tweaks they've done to the sticks since 1943. Seems like a lot slower acceleration curve and makes gun handling feel a lot smoother. Best 360 MP game I've played so far for me.

is any one else having probs with a game just disconnecting on them :mad: been in some right cracking games and just before we get the last base it just shuts down, its so annoying

Yup, I was literally 2 seconds away from the last M-COM station blowing up (it started the higher pitched alarm whoop) and the game screen just went black...

"Game connection lost."

I played this with Kreeeee last night, time did seem to fly a bit. Had some good games (I think we won all our games except the first one which we joined mid way through. Kreeeee and I were always in the top 4 of our leaderboard

It does seem to have a good balance between tactical shooter and arcade shooter, but still relys heavily on good camping.

In our last game Kreeeee and I literally hid behind a rock at a fork in the road and held back an un-ending stream of enemy infantry and tanks, we literally won the game for our team, it was utterly immense.

Would be good if we could make a 4 man squad.

so is this worth it then if i already have MW2?

yay or nay?

Yeah defo. I've already traded MW2

ya what i mean is i cant see myself splitting time between 2x first person shooters, ill be on one or 'tother...

I'm the same. For me BC2 is soooooo much better. More to do and far more choice. Plus it has this amazing feature called....."recoil" or something like that.

The amount of March releases is insane huh! Possibly FFxiii and BF for me. Will wait for the BF BC2 Feb 6th Demo to come out. Will have FFviii of PSN as well.

I havent played BF Bad Company (1st one) is the 2nd an improvement or did the first one hold its own anyway?

The amount of March releases is insane huh! Possibly FFxiii and BF for me. Will wait for the BF BC2 Feb 6th Demo to come out. Will have FFviii of PSN as well.

I havent played BF Bad Company (1st one) is the 2nd an improvement or did the first one hold its own anyway?

The first one is really good. I remember getting the PS3 demo for it before its release and it was one of the better shooters in a while. You can still get the demo for the first one now if you're curious.

Back
Top Bottom