*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Xbox 360 or PS3....that is the question :)

There’s bound to be only minor difference to the games, even if the 360’s runs at X fps faster or has smoother edges, or the PS3’s doesn’t need a disc swap mid-play (;)) - when you’re in the heat of in-game battle they wont count for anything.

I’m ordering for my PS3 just because I feel it has the superior pad for fps games – the sticks just feel far more fluid to me than those on the 360’s pad, mind you, the 360 version will probably let you aim/fire using the triggers not the shoulder buttons :(

Been playing the demo for a few hours - loving it just as much (if not more than) the first one.

I've seen a few people running round with shotguns though - yet I've unlocked what seems to be the only unlock for the engineer class and it isn't a shotgun? Anyone know how to get that shotty?

Are you a small Japanese man?

Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything :D

Incidentally, I don’t think I have ever held the PS3 pad fully in my hands, it just rests on my fingertips usually, whereas the 360’s is large enough to get your hands around (ooh err).

No, on the PS3 you have to wait 20 minutes while it installs at the end of every chapter ;)

Oh look, I can do it too.

Assuming your post is also in jest, as was mine, then clap clap clap :p If not, then I may have to start a new sport – fanboy baiting, it’s quite fun as you have pointed out :D

Last edited:
When did you send it off? I need to get the IR port repaired on mine, but I don't want to be without it for long for something not totally essential.

Last Thursday, so it's a fairly quick turn around time :) Should come tomorrow hopefully :p

I asked the UPS guy when he came how long they take on average and he said about 10 days.

Day one purchase for me :)

It's all the good things in BC1 with the laughably crap aiming system removed.

Definitely a MW2 killer for me as I don't die to random crap in this :p

I'm going to be on it pretty much constantly from now on. Much better than MW2 and the only thing that could draw me away from it is MOH (meaning I've got at least 6 months of BFBC2!) :p

I'm going to be on it pretty much constantly from now on. Much better than MW2 and the only thing that could draw me away from it is MOH (meaning I've got at least 6 months of BFBC2!) :p

This ^^^ sorry I wasnt chatting m8...I was in private chat with someone else and just being lazy.

Had a couple of matches this evening and am really glad I pre-ordered now, its superb :)

After feeling quite frustrated with MW2 its nice to play a game where you can actually be a sniper. The balance seems good and most of all its great fun.

Will be on this quite a bit so if anyone wants to team up my gamertags in sig.

Guys, if any of you followed my ramblings in the PS3 beta thread, you know my pet hate for this game. :p

SPOT YOUR ASSES OFF!

Press BACK/SELECT to highlight any enemy in your crosshairs so if you miss your shot, another team member may get the kill. You get 20 points for doing so. Makes things much easier.

i do it all the time. It also helps if people are hiding, it will just show you where they are, which is a little silly but also rather helpful :)

Just finished playing a few rounds of it, by which time I had grown used to the difference in the controller, and I have to say, it feels as good as the beta, just more polished :)

Not too sure about the mounted guns now having bullet proof glass, as I managed to mow down wave after wave of assault and snipers in the last game, made all the more easier with the handy red triangle when I spotted them :p

I’m tempted to get this for the 360 as well as PS3 now, as I have a bunch of friends from the 1942 days on PC, who own 360s that I may be able to rope into getting this; I think they miss the BF days as much as I do.

Back
Top Bottom