*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Caporegime
Has it been toned down? its suppose to have been

The triangles don't stay on as long. You can now spot from the UAV. That's all I've noticed so far. And the fact that no-one else is doing it. :D

One question that still bugs me from from the PS3 beta - how the buggery are you supposed to be able to tell when your tank is ready to fire its next shot? There is no visible refill bar for anything in this game now (health counter/KORN fire/UAV fire/tank fire)

Soldato
360 as it'll have more people to kill ;) :p

But really, go for whatever most of your friends (assuming you have some) will be playing it on.

Can't wait to get home tonight and try the demo out.

Soldato
Didn't know about that spotting button! Seems useful actually. Played again and i enjoyed it, spawns are sometimes annoying when you have to spawn right back at the base when you're attacking. Bit of a run, but at least sprint is unlimited.

Unlocked the SCAR which is decent and the sniper which is rubbish compared to the starter bolt action one.

Caporegime
spawns are sometimes annoying when you have to spawn right back at the base when you're attacking. Bit of a run, but at least sprint is unlimited.

This is why you want to work as a squad of four. If you croak it, chances are at least 1 of your squad will still be in position and you can spawn on to him.

Soldato
This is why you want to work as a squad of four. If you croak it, chances are at least 1 of your squad will still be in position and you can spawn on to him.

Yea i always join a squad, but it seems no-one else wants to. Never had a full squad, max i had was me and two others, which was good cause as you say i could spawn beside them.

Just sucks when people want to go all commando and go alone...

Soldato
PSN demo on the 4th I'm afraid....

I suppose it’s fair, seen as PS3 got the beta – mind you, going by one of the previous posts, wasn’t that due to the 360 getting the beta last time; assuming that the demo for BC1 came out of both consoles at the same time then the PS3 has been shafted this time :(

A bit OT - I did notice that the PSN has downloadable content for Assassin’s Creed 2 today, £3 something for one of the two missing chapters that should have been in the game on release day – so they can stick that right up their jacksies!

Back
Top Bottom