*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Soldato
edit: fyi, might be playing tomorrow night for a while if anyone fancies joining?

Freshage, give me a buzz sometime. KamikaziStarkey and I have been playing BC2 quite a lot again recently so we'd definitely be up for a bit of squad action with you again.

Soldato
If your getting spawn raped it's because your team sucks. Like noobs who try and be cool with voptics on their tanks instead of being real men using vwarhd and actually attacking. :cool:

It's amazing how a round can change when a team uses their arsenal to push instead of camp and snipe (which is pointless when you are the attacking team.)

Now 3 levels off 50. Hope I can get there by the time BF3 comes out :D

You've never tried VOptics, have you? I play with it all the time, evidently I'm a noob, but that never stops me from being able to stop tanks, helicopters, even snipers and other players in their tracks from way across the map before they even get close to whatever area I'm defending. Yep, VOptics is definitely for noobs.

I'm only level 31, but I took a break from the game as I realised that there were other games out there too. I've played BF2 to death, and I'm still playing BC2, but because I'm one of those players trying to be cool with VOptics, I guess that makes me a noob :rolleyes:

Guess we all can't be as cool as "adam cool dude".

Caporegime
You've never tried VOptics, have you? I play with it all the time, evidently I'm a noob, but that never stops me from being able to stop tanks, helicopters, even snipers and other players in their tracks from way across the map before they even get close to whatever area I'm defending. Yep, VOptics is definitely for noobs.

I'm only level 31, but I took a break from the game as I realised that there were other games out there too. I've played BF2 to death, and I'm still playing BC2, but because I'm one of those players trying to be cool with VOptics, I guess that makes me a noob :rolleyes:

Guess we all can't be as cool as "adam cool dude".

500 kills with the T90 and 300ish with M1A. I think I have used V optics ;). All together I have clocked up over 1000 kills with all tanks. Voptics is like a sniper. Too scared to get into the thick of it trying to get cheap Mcom points by knocking down building. Using VwarHD and flanking said sniper tanks owns them big time. Then again my playstyle is very anticamp. My only platinum recon weapon is the SVU for example.

The whole point of the tank is to support the troops by being on the front line. Not hiding in the back while your team get slaughtered. Thats what artillery is called :D.

Soldato
500 kills with the T90 and 300ish with M1A. I think I have used V optics ;). All together I have clocked up over 1000 kills with all tanks. Voptics is like a sniper. Too scared to get into the thick of it trying to get cheap Mcom points by knocking down building. Using VwarHD and flanking said sniper tanks owns them big time. Then again my playstyle is very anticamp. My only platinum recon weapon is the SVU for example.

The whole point of the tank is to support the troops by being on the front line. Not hiding in the back while your team get slaughtered. Thats what artillery is called :D.

So you honestly believe that using VOptics automatically makes you a sniper? Like I said, I can defend points by parking up at one and nailing tanks and choppers beforee they even get halfway to the point. If I want to attack I can do that too. Don't believe a specific loadout only has certain uses. Part of being a good player is being able to adapt to many different situations with the loadouts that you're using, supporting wherever possible however possible. I'm certainly not a defensive player unless the need arises. 200 kills in both tanks and I've almost exclusively used the VOptics pack since I unlocked it.

Each to their own. Try to appreciate that not everyone using different tactics and loadouts that you don't agree with aren't automatically noobs.

Caporegime
So you honestly believe that using VOptics automatically makes you a sniper? Like I said, I can defend points by parking up at one and nailing tanks and choppers beforee they even get halfway to the point. If I want to attack I can do that too. Don't believe a specific loadout only has certain uses. Part of being a good player is being able to adapt to many different situations with the loadouts that you're using, supporting wherever possible however possible. I'm certainly not a defensive player unless the need arises. 200 kills in both tanks and I've almost exclusively used the VOptics pack since I unlocked it.

Each to their own. Try to appreciate that not everyone using different tactics and loadouts that you don't agree with aren't automatically noobs.

You can do exactly the same with warhd. Just because you don't have optics doesn't mean you can't do the same. It's just harder because you do not have the zoom. Optics makes it easier to aim at range but lacks the punch. Training and practice can make up for optics but nothing can make up for Warhd.

Soldato
Think EA must be down. Just tried to log on and PS3 connected to internet but BC2 would not, said something like failed to log onto ea.

Kept asking for my password. Entered it even knowing it was right, but wouldnt do anything. Can anyone check it is not just me. Just want to be sure we are all getting this problem.

Thanks.

Associate
Think EA must be down. Just tried to log on and PS3 connected to internet but BC2 would not, said something like failed to log onto ea.

Kept asking for my password. Entered it even knowing it was right, but wouldnt do anything. Can anyone check it is not just me. Just want to be sure we are all getting this problem.

Thanks.

Not tried BC2 but did try to have a quick blast on 1943 earlier and was unable to log into EA. Just ended up with a failed to connect to server error.

Soldato

Thanks.

i was online from 9:30pm till gone 12 last night.

Associate
Went back to BF:BC2 this week to get some practice in for BF3 and I'm really enjoying it!
Been playing Black Ops and seem to get enraged most of the time but played for hours and enjoyed playing in a squad again, roll on BF3. :D

Back
Top Bottom