*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Caporegime
I hate the way the knifing is handled, it feels so clunky and at times it feels like I've missed out on a knife kill due to the jerky animation, and in turn I get killed.

Associate
I hate the way the knifing is handled, it feels so clunky and at times it feels like I've missed out on a knife kill due to the jerky animation, and in turn I get killed.

Yeah it's a bit dodgy, I lost count of how many times I've ran behind someone stabbing away and not hitting anything, then them turning round and knifing me first time. The hit reg is near broken at times, I've had knife kills from a few feet away, and then I've had times where I'm stabbing people in the face, seeing blood gushing out yet not giving them any damage.

It was things like that which eventually put me off the game.

Associate
Hi all.
Mates hust bought BFBC2 `2nd hand` and suprise suprise his VIP code wont work, (assume its allready associated with previous owners account) any way round this or would anyone here have a spare VIP.
PS3 by the way.

Associate
Cheers guys for advice. All sorted now. He went back to store he got it from and got them to hand over another VIP code. So I now have a virgin FPS player to train up......very funny, he`s never played a shoot em up before.

Soldato
just started playing this again on ps3, seems quite laggy/jumpy at times.

Anyone else getting that?

not played it in 6 or so months. Thought I would need to do a update but ps3 never asked for one.

Caporegime
just started playing this again on ps3, seems quite laggy/jumpy at times.

Anyone else getting that?

not played it in 6 or so months. Thought I would need to do a update but ps3 never asked for one.

Thats the one gripe I have with BC2. There is no connection monitor for the consoles at least. You can be playing in one server for a couple of hours and it's fine then suddenly it gets real laggy cause some guy from lebanon or something has joined.

Soldato
just had a go on line with this (ps3) sometimes when i throw a grenade it is not exploding nor making a noise.

Anyone else get this?

Yes but normally with the 40mm grenade attachment instead.

Last night was quiet, was planning on getting my platinum for the knife, but only a handfull of people were on each server :(

Got 6 kills in the end leaving me to get roughly 12-14 more :cool: blooming stats wernt updating correctly.

Associate
Just been playing this game for a few hours today. I was having a blast until a bunch of level 50s entered the game on the opposite team. They did a good job of taking all of the fun out of it!

Back
Top Bottom