*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Caporegime
I hate spawn raping, especially on Atacama, only thing that really annoys me with this game.

If your getting spawn raped it's because your team sucks. Like noobs who try and be cool with voptics on their tanks instead of being real men using vwarhd and actually attacking. :cool:

It's amazing how a round can change when a team uses their arsenal to push instead of camp and snipe (which is pointless when you are the attacking team.)

Now 3 levels off 50. Hope I can get there by the time BF3 comes out :D

Soldato
If your getting spawn raped it's because your team sucks. Like noobs who try and be cool with voptics on their tanks instead of being real men using vwarhd and actually attacking. :cool:

So I join a server, the enemy have both helicopters and and a couple of tanks in our spawn, I can't get a kill and it's my fault? lol.

I run altfire, i'll give vwarhd a go.

Like noobs

Also loving the elitism:cool:

Associate
oh god :p Forgot about those, tbh i had more fun when I was unlocking stuff and I never used to get that with games like CoD. Also bought it second hand and with no VIP code, so you really think I could get one from tescos :p

Soldato
Yea, unlocking stuff is dead easy, was the only thing a lot complained about.

It is brilliant, I am still playing it very regularly but am still only rank 31! even though I am top of the boards most of the time lol

ags

Caporegime
So I join a server, the enemy have both helicopters and and a couple of tanks in our spawn, I can't get a kill and it's my fault? lol.

I run altfire, i'll give vwarhd a go.

Also loving the elitism:cool:

No you missed my point. John rambo isn't going to change the tide of battle but a group of 4 mates will. A well teamed AA tank will make mince meat of choppers.

Soldato
No you missed my point. John rambo isn't going to change the tide of battle but a group of 4 mates will. A well teamed AA tank will make mince meat of choppers.

Couldn't agree more, I have joined games with a couple of mates and turned the tides within mins...

Enemy have all tanks, fine, jump in a chopper with your buddies, 2 assault, med and a engineer...

hover the chopper above the tanks, chuck c4 down and caboom! engi repairs chopper :)

Jump out, grab their spawn tanks making use of medi... Battles turned tides as the enemy are now concentrating 80% of their team on your squad allowing your team mates to push up.

ags

edit: fyi, might be playing tomorrow night for a while if anyone fancies joining?

Associate
Anyone had a raise in the number of 'Failed to connect to EA Online' errors recently. Couple of night ago a mate had it, then the night after i did and every night since, but oddly during the day today no problems ?

Soldato
Couldn't agree more, I have joined games with a couple of mates and turned the tides within mins...

Enemy have all tanks, fine, jump in a chopper with your buddies, 2 assault, med and a engineer...

hover the chopper above the tanks, chuck c4 down and caboom! engi repairs chopper :)

Jump out, grab their spawn tanks making use of medi... Battles turned tides as the enemy are now concentrating 80% of their team on your squad allowing your team mates to push up.

Enemy has both helicopters and 3 or so tanks in your spawn, you're dead within 3 seconds of spawning, how do you defend against that?

Soldato
Enemy has both helicopters and 3 or so tanks in your spawn, you're dead within 3 seconds of spawning, how do you defend against that?

I understand where you are coming from, just leave game if it's really that bad.

But if it gets to that point where you simply can't do anything, I always leave not because of the camping, but the crap team that let it happen.

ags

Back
Top Bottom