*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Associate
With regards to the Limited Edition version of BFBC2, am I correct in thinking that the bonuses are unlockable through regular gameplay? You just get them early with the LE?

Soldato
OP
With regards to the Limited Edition version of BFBC2, am I correct in thinking that the bonuses are unlockable through regular gameplay? You just get them early with the LE?

As ic1male correct. I dont think the LE is anything but a standard game box with a code inside. No other extras.

To be honest I want to earn everything myself.

Soldato
"Battlefield Veterans will automatically have these teamplay items unlocked from the start."

Glad to see they recognise veterans again :D
One of my favourite guns in BFBC1 was unlocked by being a veteran, I was an absolute menace with it!

Soldato
OP
Confirmed weapons

Rifles:
AN-94
AEK-971 Vintovka
F-2000
G-3
Hk-416
M-16A2
M-14 EBR
M-1 Garand
STG 77 AUG
Scar-L Carbine
XM-08 Prototype

Sniper Rifles:
GOL
M-24
M-95 Barrett
Type 88 Sniper
SV-98
SVU
VSS-Vintorez

Sub Machine Guns:
AKS-74U
pp-2000
Thompson
UMP-45
UZI
9A-91
XM-08 Compact

LMG:
M-249 Saw
MG-36
M-60
PKM LMG
Type 88 LMG
XM-8 LMG

Shotguns:
NS-2000
Remington 870 MCS
Saiga-20K
Spas-12
Spas-15
T-194 Shotgun
USAS-12

Pistols:
M-1911
M-9 Beretta
Mp-443
M-93 Raffica
MP-412 Rex

Launchers:
AT-4
Carl Gustav
M-203 (There are other weapon mounted GL's as well)
RPG-7

Explosives:
Anti Tank Mine
C-4
Grenade

Vehicles:
ATV
AH-60 Apache
Anti-Aircraft Armored Vehicle
Blackhawk
Humvee
M1A2 Abrams MBT
M3A3 Bradley IFV
T-90 MBT
UAV

Other:
Air Strike Laser Designator
Combat Knife
Mortar Strike
Shock Paddles
Tracer Dart Pistol

From their Twitter

Cloudy morning in San Francisco. Now to hit traffic out to EA's main office for GT interviews and prep for tomorrow's singleplayer reveal.

And oh dear look what I found in my inbox

Thank you for preordering Battlefield: Bad Company 2 from GAME.co.uk

The developer of the game has advised us that the GAME Exclusive one week demo access (due to start on the 28th January) is now no longer available.

However, don't worry as you will still get a full 3 week access to the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo via Xbox Live or The Playstation® Network from the 4th February 2010.

To access the demo from the 4th February please login to you Xbox Live or PSN account, search for Battlefield Bad Company 2 and follow the download instructions. No code is needed as it is now a public demo.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It's strange - I'm not looking forward to this as much as I once was. I enjoyed the BFBC2 beta on PS3 but right now I'm playing BFBC1 on the 360... it's really a bit pants after a while. Not sure why I enjoyed BFBC2 so much as it's not much different to the first game. :confused:

Soldato
OP
In the sound options there's an option called "war tapes"

"War Tapes": Creates an extremely aggressive soundscape setting simulating documentary style war movies."

From what i've heard everyone that's tried it says its amazing.

Back
Top Bottom