*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Awesome, Awesome and awesome. No more stupid akimbo weapons, no more major host advantage no more... oh the list goes on.

Battlefield is such an amazing online experience.

Soldato
Played a few games there and i quite enjoyed it. Really different coming from MW2, hit-boxes seem different, like in BC1 which i didn't like, but i performed pretty well and it is a lot of fun. I think Hardcore mode will be a lot better for me.

Probably not a day one purchase for me. Maybe when it goes down in price.

Soldato
OP
Had some great games. Was playing solo though against a team of squadded people and getting a little whipped in the last game. Will have to get on with friends tonight.

Defo keeping my pre-order though :D

Caporegime
Guys, if any of you followed my ramblings in the PS3 beta thread, you know my pet hate for this game. :p

SPOT YOUR ASSES OFF!

Press BACK/SELECT to highlight any enemy in your crosshairs so if you miss your shot, another team member may get the kill. You get 20 points for doing so. Makes things much easier.

Soldato
OP
Guys, if any of you followed my ramblings in the PS3 beta thread, you know my pet hate for this game. :p

SPOT YOUR ASSES OFF!

Press BACK/SELECT to highlight any enemy in your crosshairs so if you miss your shot, another team member may get the kill. You get 20 points for doing so. Makes things much easier.

Has it been toned down? its suppose to have been

Back
Top Bottom