Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Ok people, you know how there is only 10 installs, my new SSD has arrived and I want to deactivate this install so I don't lose one.

How do I do this?

Its over rated, reloads slower and less powerful at range ;)

best sniper by miles, sec best is the first one you get ;)

like cod 4 the nabs that new used the original one and the nabs that didnt used all the other gadgets and such.

gol is best sniper hands down.

as for red dots just leave em off use iron sights

Ok people, you know how there is only 10 installs, my new SSD has arrived and I want to deactivate this install so I don't lose one.

How do I do this?

If it's vista or win7 you are using, right click on the icon in your games menu and select deauthorise. Whether it works or not is a different matter though.

BTW you'll find that you will often be the first person to spawn at the beginning of each round if your SSD is any good due to having half the level load time compared to most people.

BTW you'll find that you will often be the first person to spawn at the beginning of each round if your SSD is any good due to having half the level load time compared to most people.

I can confirm this too. Im often the very first to spawn and can get towards a point on a quad first especially if the enemy all have mechanical drives.

I'm pretty much always the first in with raid raptors - means I can be capturing the first conquest flag by the time anyone else joins :D

Anyone with a multiplay server care to tell me how big the graphical banner thing is that you can add. Would like to know the dimensions so I can get our banner created.

Thanks

I believe the recent update/patch is about 600mb - it took over 3 hours to download last night on my capped connection :( Poo I say - will be playing tonight for the first time since the update. :)

bit unfair, shouldnt the round start after say a minute or 2?

There should be a 1min setup timer to prevent this, but in practice it's less of an advantage than having a faster CPU and GPU than other people. It does mean in conquest rounds, I can normally cap the middle flag with an APC and have my clan mates spawn directly on me though, so it gives a slight advantage.

Back
Top Bottom