• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Name change or slight I should imagine what with the brackets for O's or zeros

Is there a way to move on the map without being seen or something I have never come across someone so blatant your there sitting all of a sudden he is in your face and you are dead and he disappears the cheek of it :(

Name change or slight I should imagine what with the brackets for O's or zeros

Is there a way to move on the map without being seen or something I have never come across someone so blatant your there sitting all of a sudden he is in your face and you are dead and he disappears the cheek of it :(

You might have been spotted moving to where you were, I spend most of my time "spotting" enemies either in the UAV or from distance with a scope, I get a lot of points for this, makes up for my pathetic combat skills :D 10-11% of my points are made up with spot assists and squad assists.

How do I manually add servers to my Favourites? Using the in-game system is a waste of time.

Very true, ill add the server as below. What others are there so i hopefully never have to use the browser? Ranked and hardcore ones would be good. Ta

C:\Users\*your username*\Documents\BFBC2

and click the
GameSettings.ini

scroll down to
FavoriteGames=

after the = add the sever you want if it has been posted look like this
1649006985,3e787009-d900-4559-9c62-5812c26ba483,Multiplay.co.uk HARDCORE | =TFU= clan |OCUK;

tried 4 games since the patch 1st 1 was too laggy kept missing when it should bullet drop seemed wierd too. next 3 times i tried the game it locked my pc up every time! nice 1 ea

is it me or is every single pc game a badly ported console game now? every recent game has given me problems which you just shouldnt have!!!!

I had fun on the TFU server last night. I happened to be on Vent as well, wow, some of the TFU guys are whining little bitches aren't they? :p (Mango and goon weren't however)

I've never heard so much abuse thrown at one person (StevenSeagull) purely because he was doing well. I even heard something mentioned a few times about kicking him. I thought that was a little lame, so I was glad he wasn't kicked.

I'm sure it is all in jest, but for someone who hasn't been on that Vent properly before I didn't find it very welcoming, hence why I didn't bother saying anything.

So it seems all of the lag issues last night were related to a UK wide internet problem rather than anything cause by the patch or EA, All seems well back on our server now

I assume the patch has been applied via Steam otherwise I wouldnt be able to play, but I can't say that I noticed it ...

No, the steam patch will be sometime today, nothing in the patch stopped people from joining any server in the meantime :cool:

Last edited:
well, i looked at the patch notes at first and thought, sigh :(, but ive been playing through the night since the patch and i have to say, no disconnects, no CTD's, Allot better server browsing and easier, no more "cant connect to EA, please try again later", the leaderboards are working for me finally, my friends list works properly and im finally enjoying the game, im a happy man :).

all i want them to do now is add a filter option to server browsing for Hardcore servers.

Last edited:
So it seems all of the lag issues last night were related to a UK wide internet problem rather than anything cause by the patch or EA, All seems well back on our server now

Good stuff. I was getting horrific lag last night. Thought it was just my connection playing up as some folk were saying it was fine for them.

I had fun on the TFU server last night. I happened to be on Vent as well, wow, some of the TFU guys are whining little bitches aren't they? :p (Mango and goon weren't however)

I've never heard so much abuse thrown at one person (StevenSeagull) purely because he was doing well. I even heard something mentioned a few times about kicking him. I thought that was a little lame, so I was glad he wasn't kicked.

I'm sure it is all in jest, but for someone who hasn't been on that Vent properly before I didn't find it very welcoming, hence why I didn't bother saying anything.

They where playing a little unfairly last night tbh, hope this doesnt continue...

tried 4 games since the patch 1st 1 was too laggy kept missing when it should bullet drop seemed wierd too. next 3 times i tried the game it locked my pc up every time! nice 1 ea

is it me or is every single pc game a badly ported console game now? every recent game has given me problems which you just shouldnt have!!!!

It's just you. This is not a badly ported console game.

M24 is better than all the other sniper rifles til the GOL, which is better than everything, period lol

The M95 just doesnt seem worth it, stupidly long reload time and slower time per shot compared to the GOL.

I still the find the M24 to be best, has a better scope (dots instead of a line) and a little more power at long range, and lets be honest, it looks so much meaner :p

Back
Top Bottom