Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Well yeh i do actually , for example the guy below your last post... And i posted that SS because i was proud of that round and wanted to share my achievement with you guys... Now is you don't like that, then talk to someone who actually cares about your statements...

50klicks also have a BC2 server - be great to see some OCUK guys on there - (I know how much you love our BF2 server ;))

Server name: ALPHA 50KLICKS BC2
mode: Conquest
slots: 32
IP: 193.93.47.61
Port: 19567
Favorites list: 682649661,11929ed1-d8fa-4fa9-89f3-d16247f8e071,ALPHA 50KLICKS BC2;

We'll most likely be getting a second BC2 server very soon...

50Klicks had some good BF2142 servers up We used to play on them a lot, nearly always a good game with some good lads on thier servers ... thanks for the heads up i'll get it in my favs..

my K/D ratio is normaly horrible because I run at tanks with my engineer tool! haha

It's very easy to get a good K/D ratio by just camping around, or having luck @ spawns etc, I find it boring though I like to get right in the mix and dont really care If i die or not and surpisingly my K/D ratio isnt all that bad, headless chicken = win!

my K/D ratio is normaly horrible because I run at tanks with my engineer tool! haha

It's very easy to get a good K/D ratio by just camping around, or having luck @ spawns etc, I find it boring though I like to get right in the mix and dont really care If i die or not and surpisingly my K/D ratio isnt all that bad, headless chicken = win!

Indeed, it's not like i camp and ruin my teams chances to complete the objectives...

Well yeh i do actually , for example the guy below your last post... And i posted that SS because i was proud of that round and wanted to share my achievement with you guys... Now is you don't like that, then talk to someone who actually cares about your statements...

Why didn't you show your score at the end of the round like most people ;) so we can see if you just sit back and let people do the objectives whilst you pick easy targets or the contrary...

Back
Top Bottom