Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Think I just encountered my first cheater. Rank 27 guy who didnt die after 3 headshots = what lol

Didn't just do this once either, the next time I spawned I put 4 out of 5 rounds from my GOL at quite close range through the top of his head, getting the change in cursor saying I scored a hit each time and he still didnt die lol.

I don't think cheats stop you getting hurt, there is a seriously bad hit detection problem in this game which not many people complain about (I assume because they don't realise and call cheater), but I am in the process of making a video which shows otherwise, it just takes time and space to video every time I play to catch it.

Put it this way, I'm probably half the player I am with the problems right now and I consider myself above average, too many times have I stabbed someone, seen the blood or shotgunned someone dead center, again with blood to have them kill me and then they have 100% health.

I even slow-motioned the video, you can see the hit, see the cross hair flash, see the blood, hear the pain noise but the server doesn't register it one bit.

How many times have you killed someone who's killed you at the same time? - I can say this happens every round of the game I've played, it's silly. The game's way of prediction messes up stuff.

Last edited:
Anyone found that the latest patch totally broke the game? Won't load anything anymore, just crashes to desktop.

I guess i'm stuck with my thumb up my *** until DICE get theirs out.

Think I just encountered my first cheater. Rank 27 guy who didnt die after 3 headshots = what lol

Didn't just do this once either, the next time I spawned I put 4 out of 5 rounds from my GOL at quite close range through the top of his head, getting the change in cursor saying I scored a hit each time and he still didnt die lol.

Cheats can't give you more health/avoid being hit/other stuff like this, unless they guy got access to the server, altered the game files and somehow got everyone playing on the server to get those files as well.

I don't think cheats stop you getting hurt, there is a seriously bad hit detection problem in this game which not many people complain about (I assume because they don't realise and call cheater), but I am in the process of making a video which shows otherwise, it just takes time and space to video every time I play to catch it.

Put it this way, I'm probably half the player I am with the problems right now and I consider myself above average, too many times have I stabbed someone, seen the blood or shotgunned someone dead center, again with blood to have them kill me and then they have 100% health.

I even slow-motioned the video, you can see the hit, see the cross hair flash, see the blood, hear the pain noise but the server doesn't register it one bit.

How many times have you killed someone who's killed you at the same time? - I can say this happens every round of the game I've played, it's silly. The game's way of prediction messes up stuff.

Yeah I've noticed the 100% health thing a few times after scoring a perfect shot or knife blow. Proper annoying

well stupid server crash was busy aswell back up again

see you on there

Aye shame that, although the game we had on there after the crash was great :) About 4v4 or 5v5 for the majority. Zamuray's mine fields were hilarious, I'm sure he had about 20 mines down at one point :P

well stupid server crash was busy aswell back up again

see you on there

Thats nothing mate.... look at this: I'm at my wit's end with this game and its servers:

swbluf.png

Last edited:
You're playing on rubish HC servers then. On the TFU server for example, there is plenty of attacking, it is not a camp fest like some of the more newbie servers I have played. You also have to realise that on all game modes, there are things that need to be defended and you should expect campers, in that case, you kill them first, use recon probes to find them, use smoke grenades to create cover etc...

Play on servers with better players and you will enjoy it more. Personally I can't go to a non-hardcore server any more, any time I try I leave due to the patheticaly high health that everyone has, and it taking an entire mag to kill a single person, and in general the majority of non-hardcore servers seem to be newbies.

I was on the TFU server earlier this evening, it was on Suez and I can assure you that there was very little in the way of attacking. Infact, pretty much the only attacking was my squad raping their uncap with the their own vehicles as we had encountered no resistance in the first 2 mins of play and had a free run all the way to the uncap. In a full server only maybe 3 people on the enemy were not snipers.

Hardcore should stay to fragging games, not strat games.

You're playing on rubish HC servers then. On the TFU server for example, there is plenty of attacking, it is not a camp fest like some of the more newbie servers I have played. You also have to realise that on all game modes, there are things that need to be defended and you should expect campers, in that case, you kill them first, use recon probes to find them, use smoke grenades to create cover etc...

Play on servers with better players and you will enjoy it more. Personally I can't go to a non-hardcore server any more, any time I try I leave due to the patheticaly high health that everyone has, and it taking an entire mag to kill a single person, and in general the majority of non-hardcore servers seem to be newbies.

Nice comment there mate!!! Thank you!

Sorry for the server 2nite, I dont know what is wrong with it!

Are you serious?

So basically you went on hardcore and were too **** to play it right?

How does that make sense when its even easier to get a kill not to mention you can't even get 'spotted'. Each modes are fun in their own way but you're having a laugh if you actually think it takes more skill on HC.

I was on the TFU server earlier this evening, it was on Suez and I can assure you that there was very little in the way of attacking. Infact, pretty much the only attacking was my squad raping their uncap with the their own vehicles as we had encountered no resistance in the first 2 mins of play and had a free run all the way to the uncap. In a full server only maybe 3 people on the enemy were not snipers.

Hardcore should stay to fragging games, not strat games.

If there is no attacking how come about 80% of the time we are moving thro the maps?

We work in squads and only go for the objective!

Thats nothing mate.... look at this: I'm at my wit's end with this game and its servers:

Sorry to see that mate, we haven't had anywhere near those problems on multiplay,

We have mostly default setting, only some reserve slots and PB streaming enabled, we havent put our own banner or anything else on.

Multiplay just blaming the EA side of things from what i can see

Back
Top Bottom