Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Can get a bucket load of kills going waiting round when rush moves on as a attacker and getting loads of defending snipers who camp behind.

Unfortunately my PC is buggered and throttles down after a few minutes.

Hmm, overclockers uk server isnt hardcore.

Not that it matters, within spawning most of us were top instantly, but still, not very life-like!

Think I just encountered my first cheater. Rank 27 guy who didnt die after 3 headshots = what lol

Didn't just do this once either, the next time I spawned I put 4 out of 5 rounds from my GOL at quite close range through the top of his head, getting the change in cursor saying I scored a hit each time and he still didnt die lol.

I’m red/green colour blind and every time I play hardcore I end up Tking all the time.

Also I was wondering if anyone knows what’s the deal with Spot, sometimes I find myself smashing Q to no avail, it’s a real pain when you see a squad approaching and you can’t tell anyone about, . . . then they blow me away.

More servers need to run without killcam imo. It completely spoils playing sneaky when the moment you make 1 kill you're exact location is known.

I can't seem to find the server that had spotting off either... that was a good game too. Motion Sensors had a real purpose in general and simply spamming q didn't mean everyone and his dog could see your targets exact location through 3 trees and a hill.

Hardcore is for camping old men and should have never been introduced to the battlefield franchise. You have no freedom to run anywhere on the map as 75% of the enemy team are hiding in bushes or behind rocks waiting to snipe 3 people in 20 mins. I just wished that all the HC servers would have it displayed in their title as it would save me plenty of time and tk points.

Hardcore is for camping old men and should have never been introduced to the battlefield franchise. You have no freedom to run anywhere on the map as 75% of the enemy team are hiding in bushes or behind rocks waiting to snipe 3 people in 20 mins. I just wished that all the HC servers would have it displayed in their title as it would save me plenty of time and tk points.

Is that why all the people like me who snipe get 20+ kills per map ?

I do the same in HC as non-HC, except in non-HC i just aim at their head.

You're playing on rubish HC servers then. On the TFU server for example, there is plenty of attacking, it is not a camp fest like some of the more newbie servers I have played. You also have to realise that on all game modes, there are things that need to be defended and you should expect campers, in that case, you kill them first, use recon probes to find them, use smoke grenades to create cover etc...

Play on servers with better players and you will enjoy it more. Personally I can't go to a non-hardcore server any more, any time I try I leave due to the patheticaly high health that everyone has, and it taking an entire mag to kill a single person, and in general the majority of non-hardcore servers seem to be newbies.

Back
Top Bottom