• Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Dear God, it's beautiful!

BFBC2Game2010-03-0215-13-44-15.jpg

MAGNUM!!

EDIT: this was taken full settings at 1680x1050 - photobucket says this is full size...what web based photo album do people use for best quality?

Mines been dispatched but i got too excited and got it from ea downloader for £20 just so have a few days to play it before lol a mates having the hard copy, goto say some of the maps are stunning and it seems to run much faster, running about is better not sure if that's because i changed the fov to 80.

Mines been dispatched but i got too excited and got it from ea downloader for £20 just so have a few days to play it before lol a mates having the hard copy, goto say some of the maps are stunning and it seems to run much faster, running about is better not sure if that's because i changed the fov to 80.

How does the coke zone code work on that site? I signed up for it but don;t see any code to redeem anything from.

How does the coke zone code work on that site? I signed up for it but don;t see any code to redeem anything from.

You need 10 points you get 3 points off one coke bottle 2litre , luckily i had some in the fridge i just peeled the sticker off and it has a code on, i added them to the site and found the option to use 10 points to knock £5 off any game at ea.

Back
Top Bottom