Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters

02/03/2010 Your order has been dispatched.
02/03/2010 Your order is currently being picked and packed.
02/03/2010 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
01/03/2010 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.
10/01/2010 Your order is currently held as a Preorder
+100:D

:(

02/03/2010 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
26/02/2010 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Come on game!

:(

26/02/2010 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Come on game!

Same here, did you by any chance do the £4.95 postage option?

Not sure if game do releasing based on pre-order date but i had my confirmation few hours ago that its been sent and pre-ordered my copy on 7th November.

02/03/2010 Your order has been dispatched.

Hoping for a Thursday delivery unless Royal Mail are going to be incredibly fast and deliver tomorrow while I'm in all day :D

Sorry to seem thick but....
How do go back and view my invoice for unlock code?
Logged into account but can't find where invoice is??
No unlock code was sent in email.

Found it.

Sods Law....

Ask then find it..

DOH!!

Last edited:
My invoice only seems to show the unlock code for the lmited edition content, its not showing the actual cd key =/

CD key is here -

4d5d59b3.jpg

At the minute its just saying "order submitted" it shows me a code for the unlockable content but nothing for the actual game. Ive received an invoice but the same thing on that. Doesnt even show me a link to get it via dload manager

At the minute its just saying "order submitted" it shows me a code for the unlockable content but nothing for the actual game. Ive received an invoice but the same thing on that. Doesnt even show me a link to get it via dload manager

Just wait. As I said, it took about 25 minutes for mine to update. You'll get an email, and when you get that, your CD Key will be there.

i'm guessing you're talking about the EA store.

If you are then it takes a couple of mins (maybe more) for things to go through the system. You should get a second email shortly saying you can now download it. It may also take longer if you used paypal or clickbuy (or whatever its called!).

Back
Top Bottom