Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
really good game this.. but i do think somit is off with hit detection.. but hey sure patch fix it, dice said there looking into the long loading map times for ATI users, hope so lol.. annoying time we get in.. everyone did runner lol

and this... lol this was with latest patch.. and no there wasnt a guy on a parachute behind it.. this really happened, i followed it for good 20secs .. it was stuck on it lol

25996410662267801755822.jpg

I just got our server set up but I'm a total boob to this stuff.

How do I log in to my server as admin?

While in game how do I.... Server chat, kick/ban people? Do I need to log in to clan forge?

Sorry for the noob questions :(

Last edited:
I just got our server set up but I'm a total boob to this stuff.

How do I log in to my server as admin?

While in game how do I.... Server chat, kick/ban people? Do I need to log in to clan forge?

Sorry for the noob questions :(

You can setup in-game admin through BC2CC but it's limited at the moment.

When trying to get a list of servers to play on, nothing happens... Just keeps trying to get data or tells me it can't connect to EA.
Any ideas how I can find servers to play on?

How come you can't get a server list through Steam?

Last edited:
The HC/Normal argument will get done again and again, there's not much point in dragging it up or even voicing opinions anymore! ;)

Horses for courses really, different people prefer different things! I enjoy both, but if i had to make a choice it would be normal, purely because i feel its better balanced and i enjoy the teamplay more! Find Hardcore too serious! :p

Back
Top Bottom