Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Nice post UV. Just to add, try to stay high and don't stay hovering in one place when you're piloting the blackhawk. You're just asking for a tracer dart on you and old Garry Gustav up your backside if you do :D

PITA when you ruskies boost our Apache, killind me twice in the process :mad:

The controls seem a big sluggish with the helis but I'm getting better with them. I always seem to get battered now matter how unpredictable my flying is, keeping to the edges of some maps seems to help a lot, you just need a decent gunner and to hold off charging low attacks on tanks with the missiles.

Are you having a laugh?

Tell you what right, go look at people's K/D's who play normal servers then go look at people's K/Ds who play on HARDCORE. I'm sorry but that comment is totally 100% WRONG!

If that is the case why is it when every i go on a NORMAL server i absolute clean up?

Perfect example is:

My current K/D is 0.80 as i only play on HARDCORE.... Now look at the score board from the TFU vs OCUK thing last nite on normal mode? K/D is around 2.50.

Everytime we venture out of HARDCORE we clean up... so your statement couldn't be more wrong if you tried. You've clearly been on a hardcore server got your backside sat and ran off with your tail between your legs.... BIG LOL

:D big lol indeed. hardcore wins on servers lol . if you like it fair enough but it does make you sloppy worse player. just being honest.

i can go on a hardcore server get 40-2 or whatever if i want to and on yours aswell :p but.... why ? hardcore makes you used to getting easy kills and makes a lot more camp so you will be come more worse. im not saying people who play hc are crap im saying its there for easy kills .

normal mode you need like a headshot to kill one shot hc a shot anywhere you get what i mean ?

i dont even play properly now i mess about just knifing people . still win games by just knifing without even firing a shot :p been down that road for many years played with some of the best played a lot of allsorts . stating i got my ass handed to me cause i dont like hard core lol.

see how many decent players and i mean very good players play hardcore ill tell you hardly any . not being elitist im just saying its alright for a bit of fun but it is a hinderance to playing normal and will make you a worse gamer if you want to play higher standard or none public games.

public servers are public servers low to med skilled normally. its easy to win on these type of servers. play on the high skilled ones and youll notice the difference . its not a " he shot from there " its im dead if you miss one shot .

not a personal attack just trying to explain

The picture was never posted for that reason in the first place.

It was posted in jest. You think we play serious? Seriously jump on our vent.

I work 9-5 every day, fiancee on the evenings and weekends and play the hours I get free.

The point goon was making, was irrespective of what mode we play we are still pretty good. Thus making the carpet statement of "hardcore is for people who can't shoot" is unsubstantiated.

Thats pretty much the first time we have ventured from our server, we fancied a change and noticed there was a lot of slots free.

What did you want us to do when we captured all points, run back to our spawn and give you a chance? We could have being much worse, if 90% of our team was public and given that situation you would have being steamrolled all the way through your spawn. We had little to no snipers which seems to be the big thing moaned about on here. We played the game as its for and get criticised for it.

We intended to have a bit of banter but it seems so many take it to heart. I've always loved these forums but pushed a little and it seems every turns into arguing little school girls.

:D big lol indeed. hardcore wins on servers lol . if you like it fair enough but it does make you sloppy worse player. just being honest.

i can go on a hardcore server get 40-2 or whatever if i want to and on yours aswell :p but.... why ? hardcore makes you used to getting easy kills and makes a lot more camp so you will be come more worse. im not saying people who play hc are crap im saying its there for easy kills .

normal mode you need like a headshot to kill one shot hc a shot anywhere you get what i mean ?

i dont even play properly now i mess about just knifing people . still win games by just knifing without even firing a shot :p been down that road for many years played with some of the best played a lot of allsorts . stating i got my ass handed to me cause i dont like hard core lol.

see how many decent players and i mean very good players play hardcore ill tell you hardly any . not being elitist im just saying its alright for a bit of fun but it is a hinderance to playing normal and will make you a worse gamer if you want to play higher standard or none public games.

public servers are public servers low to med skilled normally. its easy to win on these type of servers. play on the high skilled ones and youll notice the difference . its not a " he shot from there " its im dead if you miss one shot .

not a personal attack just trying to explain

easy kills means easy deaths.

Please, please I'm begging you join our server and get 40-2. Until then I call bull****

It rare that the TFU guys actually communicate anything of merit on comms, as its usually people on vent on both teams, it's usually "Haha how does my knife feel? I have your dog tag" followed by a "You're welcome to it, i ****ed on it comment!"

It rare that the TFU guys actually communicate anything of merit on comms, as its usually people on vent on both teams, it's usually "Haha how does my knife feel? I have your dog tag" followed by a "You're welcome to it, i ****ed on it comment!"

We are a well oiled team anhiliating baby killing super soldier squadron what you talking about!

easy kills means easy deaths.

Please, please I'm begging you join our server and get 40-2. Until then I call bull****

call it all you want its a public server low to med what dont you get ?

got scores llike that for yrs on every type of game going on pub servers and im not even high skilled im just a med + player some on here are high and above .

you can just get a sniper sit back single shot kill , kill , kill kill motars rinse repeat . like said half the shots you would get kills you wouldnt unless headshots on normal . this is the whole thing. is it not harder to get headshots everytime than shoot anywhere on someone argue that you cant cause its true.

go and post on one of the big team sites who play it professional see how many play hardcore :D

99 percent on here are just in for the fun and like i said i just play for the laugh and dont even care if i get minus 20 kd ratio any more cause my server is more important to me than the kd ratio now unlike a few yrs ago. keeping the server busy is main priority now and running clan side of things instead of worrying about my uberness :p

call it all you want its a public server low to med what dont you get ?

got scores llike that for yrs on every type of game going on pub servers and im not even high skilled im just a med + player some on here are high and above .

you can just get a sniper sit back single shot kill , kill , kill kill motars rinse repeat . like said half the shots you would get kills you wouldnt unless headshots on normal . this is the whole thing. is it not harder to get headshots everytime than shoot anywhere on someone argue that you cant cause its true.

go and post on one of the big team sites who play it professional see how many play hardcore :D

99 percent on here are just in for the fun and like i said i just play for the laugh and dont even care if i get minus 20 kd ratio any more cause my server is more important to me than the kd ratio now unlike a few yrs ago. keeping the server busy is main priority now and running clan side of things instead of worrying about my uberness :p

I was more referring to your point about HC being there just for easy kills. If your there to pump you K/D ratio then you probably disappointed.

But still my point still stands mate, if you feel like proving HC is easy mode for you jump on the server. A 40-2 is only good for you surely.

Your under the impression we are a big serious gaming clan hell bent on being world famous and want to trash every public server we come accross. Its not the case, we play to have a laugh. I don't think anyone on here has even said anything to that effect. So many moan about hardcore but there is a large enough playerbase for it. Our server is constantly full with an abundance of regulars.

Go play normal, nobody is slating you for it. If hardcore was easy mode I'd find normal harder...its not the case.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT ALL THIS

Why can't you guys just drop it? Someone always has to have the last word?

I wan't to read about the game itself, not some CS:S soap opera.

Back
Top Bottom