Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Hrrmm I mentioned earlier in this thread about purchasing a new quad core processor (Q8400)

Now this might sounds a bit noobish, but I've never bought a CPU before so I was wondering: do processors usually come with a heatsink / stock cooling? or do I have to purchase a new one seperately (as opposed to using the one I've got)?

Last edited:
Hrrmm I mentioned earlier in this thread about purchasing a new quad core processor (Q8400

Now this might sounds a bit noobish, but I've never bought a CPU before so I was wondering: do processors usually come with a heatsink / stock cooling? or do I have to purchase a new one seperately (as opposed to using the one I've got)?

Id remove that link if i were you, and if you buy retail you will get a heatsink

regarding the download content (DLC) Nelson Bay and Laguna Alta they are already in the PC version, been playing on them in the rotation today..

+1... The vsync is enabled in the game aswell. but the tearing isnt too bad, I can live with it;)

Im using Cat 10.2

d/l rivatuner, dont even have to use it, then goto install directory, the tools folder and use d3doverdrive and u will have v-sync enabled.no more tearing, yeah!

alternatively, u have to change resolution when u load up the game and then switch it back to your preferred res for vsync to be enabled.

cant really confirm this, as i used d3doverdrive before i read about the change res workaround.

running i5 cpu 750, vapor 5770 with 4gb ddr3 1600 ram and i run it at 1920 x 1080 with everything on high with only aa and ani. filter at x1 and it only drops frames to about 45fps at bits it really shouldnt. thats with hdao off. thats a big fps killer atm.

turns out this game uses the cpu a hell of a lot(time to get a quad core if u havent got one), getting my h-50 cpu water cooler(its in the post right now) at just about the right time.

game looks awesome on my sammie 40' tv :)

fell in love with this game straight away

havent played this baby online yet, as per usual, play the single player 1st to get a feel for the game

Last edited:
Guessing you played the Beta? If so delete your BBC2 folder from documents, go in game, enter a SP that will rebulid a new BBC2 folder and then go to try change the FOV in that.

The beta had a folder called BBC2Beta in My Documents which Ive deleted anyway, Ive added FOV=75 in the settings.ini file in the BBC2 folder... also when I launced BBC2 it updated to that DAy1 patch aswell, can someone post their setting.ini file with the FOV change in it please

Just to confirm, did the coke zone + voucher thing, bought for £20 and was downloaded/ updated and running within 40mins. Ran absolutely fine

Had problems with the game not joining certain servers +no error but when i alt-tabbed out the firewall was waiting for me to unblock it.

OMG how much better do "high" textures look than those in beta. Cannot wait to unlock my beloved xm8 and saiga shotgun.

Wish there was an easy way to copy/paste friends or do it on the web- so tedious!

EDIT: i have an 5850 and am running 10.2 catalyst drivers, no tearing so far..

Back
Top Bottom