Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
I'll hopefully get on the Vent server tonight, no fun in playing a squad game with silent team mates really.

Really loving the prospect of this being the next big BF game. 2142 was a bit meh for me but BF2 was brilliant.

Just a note for people changing FOV the settings.ini contains

"THIS is your VERTICAL FOV!. Since you are interested in your horizontal FOV which is trignometrically related to your vertical FOV use this FOV calculator... it will give you the corresponding vertical FOV value for the horizontal FOV at the resolution you wish to play the game in."

use calc for FOV=X setting
http://rjdown.co.uk/projects/bfbc2/fovcalculator.php
ie

Screen width 1900

Screen height 1200

Desired horizontal FOV: 90

Calculated vertical FOV setting: 65

LOL has anyone seen gametrailers review?

"xbox and ps3 versions look identical while the PC lags behind"

WHAT IN THE HOLLY HELL

it looks stunning on PC much much better than consoles

They are still running it on a PC they bought when they bought the consoles no doubt.

Not a big PC gaming website, sponsors probably aren't interested in giving the gamer rigs. ;)

Doh. I pre-ordered with play back in january, and then decided to cancel my order, and pre-order with game instead the other day. Ordered with game, and its been dispatched today, but I've also had an e-mail saying my order from play has been dispatched, forgot to cancel it! haha.

Just a note for people changing FOV the settings.ini contains

"THIS is your VERTICAL FOV!. Since you are interested in your horizontal FOV which is trignometrically related to your vertical FOV use this FOV calculator... it will give you the corresponding vertical FOV value for the horizontal FOV at the resolution you wish to play the game in."

use calc for FOV=X setting
http://rjdown.co.uk/projects/bfbc2/fovcalculator.php
ie

Screen width 1900

Screen height 1200

Desired horizontal FOV: 90

Calculated vertical FOV setting: 65

That seems a little strange, i put in my screen res and it tells me to set at 55 :confused:

Screen width 1920

Screen height 1080

Desired horizontal FOV 85

Calculated vertical FOV setting: 55

finished16.jpg

That seems a little strange, i put in my screen res and it tells me to set at 55 :confused:

Screen width 1920

Screen height 1080

Desired horizontal FOV 85

Calculated vertical FOV setting: 55
Im just passin it on bud, orignal post from Steam forum and it is the correct way to do it as i see
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1171201

" Originally Posted by Dragonshadow View Post
4:3
-----
FOV90 (Recommended) = 74
FOV100 = 84
FOV110 = 94
-----
16:9
-----
FOV90 = 59
FOV100 = 68
FOV110 (Recommended) = 78
-----
16:10
-----
FOV90 = 65
FOV100 (Recommended) = 74
FOV110 = 84"

The amount of people spawncamping paticularly in hardcore mode is pretty pathetic, was just in a game where we could only spawn at our main spawn and when we did we got raped over and over.

Back
Top Bottom